Customer Discussions > food discussion forum

Have you ever bought Tea/Coffee online?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Jan 2010 22:26:17 GMT
Dear forum visitors,

I hope that I won't disturb you if I ask for a small favor. I am conducting an academic research into the consumer popularity of online coffee and tea shops and unfortunately I couldn't find any independent resource where this subject would be widely discussed. Therefore I ask you, if you have a couple of spare minutes, could you please comment on two sets of questions on my survey:
There are only:
- 17 questions on how the features of online Coffee and Tea shops drive your purchasing decisions?
- 11 online shops to say if you ever heard their names.

The link to the survey: http://noomay.com/survey/index.php?sid=68237

Posted on 4 Jan 2013 01:22:54 GMT
wobberoo says:
FREE ARTHUR FOWLER'S BENCH!!!

Posted on 4 Jan 2013 09:30:32 GMT
I tried to order some Barry's Tea from Amazon and the seller never actually sent it. I know this because they cancelled the purchase and I got credit immediately, which means they never sent it through. Now that I know Barry's sell from their own website I'm going to try that.

Posted on 4 Jan 2013 10:16:07 GMT
Www.ringtons.co.uk......they deliver to my door. Wonderful.

Posted on 4 Jan 2013 15:27:00 GMT
Stu says:
why order online when you have the ingredients in your kitchen and kitchen cupboard to make yourself?

Posted on 7 Jan 2013 08:13:52 GMT
Charlie says:
Hi DM, I tried to access your link but couldn't make it work?? Prob just me as I'm pretty useless at this computer stuff?? I'll try again later, but I would always consider buying online, I hate going shopping these days as have 3 very young children, I also like the choice available online and also the customer reviews of products I can access prior to trying a new product. Are you trying to set up a new company??

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Jan 2013 11:48:37 GMT
Charlie?.....x
These links to Market Research often pop up on here. They are usually being compiled by students paid on commission for the data. As this request is now three years old, it is probably long finished by now and so it doesn't exist anymore?

Posted on 11 Jan 2013 22:56:25 GMT
Charlie says:
Haha, thanks Suzy didn't notice the date. I'm so unobservant.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 May 2013 11:47:23 BDT
Grandma says:
What suzysunshine7 said. Also, be very VERY leery of them, particularly if they go to a non-academic website. These sort of things are often used for phishing and identity theft.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the food discussion forum (41 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  food discussion forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  19 Jan 2010
Latest post:  18 May 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions