Customer Discussions > food discussion forum

Elizabeth Shaw Harveys Bristol Cream Liqueur chocolates

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Nov 2012 12:49:57 GMT
Katharine says:
Does anyone know where I can buy Elizabeth Shaw's Harveys Bristol Cream Liqueur chocolates? I'd really like to get some for my mother for Christmas, but they're proving incredibly difficult to get hold of. I've tried looking on the websites of Asda, Tesco, Co-op, Morrison, etc etc, and all without success. Even Amazon doesn't seem to stock them!

If anyone has any information or suggestions then they'd be very gratefully received.

Posted on 22 Nov 2012 17:59:47 GMT
Last edited by the author on 22 Nov 2012 18:00:56 GMT
Hi K,
Well I did a Google and I pulled up this off - http://www.elizabethshaw.co.uk -

Where can I buy Elizabeth Shaw luxury chocolates?
You'll find us in the following stores across the UK: Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose, Co-op and Booths and other independent stores.

Want to buy Elizabeth Shaw chocolates online?
If you would like to purchase Elizabeth Shaw chocolates online and have them delivered, please click the following link to go through to the Chocolates Direct website -
www.chocolatesdirect.co.uk/elizabeth-shaw/collection.htm

I can't find the Elizabeth Shaw chocolates I'm looking for...
There's a seasonal flavour to some of our chocolates, which is why you'll only find some at certain times of the year such as Easter or Christmas. If you'd like to know when or where your favourites will be available please email us at consumerenquiries@elizabethshaw.co.uk.

I don't think you can just buy just the Harveys Bristol Cream ones alone though? But they are included in the FAMOUS NAMES LIQUEURS - SIGNATURE COLLECTION box of chocolates which also includes Irish Cream, Grant's Whisky, Courvoisier VS Cognac, Cointreau and Drambuie.

I hope that helps!.....x

Posted on 22 Nov 2012 21:59:58 GMT
wobberoo says:
Does Elisabeth Shaw-Harvey refuse to share them? I bet she would let you have just one, if you befriended her? It's the way I'd go with it, if it were me.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2012 09:35:27 GMT
Katharine says:
Hello

Thanks for your post. I'd found the Elizabeth Shaw site & the Famous Names collection, but unfortunately my mum only really likes the Harveys Bristol Cream ones.

But thank you all the same for such a quick reply!

Katharine

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2012 17:54:47 GMT
Hmmm, well I'm afraid that that is mothers for you?!!

Okay?.....have you got about twenty friends who wouldn't object to an opened box of Liqueur Chocolates for Christmas? - with all of the Harveys Bristol Cream ones missing?!! - HA HA HA!!! ;o>

Actually, there is a very easy solution to this one, Katharine? One that would really impress any Mum, I reckon? And that is to just make up your own Chocolate truffles and generously flavour them with Harveys Bristol Cream.

Put them in a fancy little box with some quality tissue paper, and a big bow - and your Mum will surely be very 'merry' all Christmas and New Year!.....x

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Dec 2012 21:44:10 GMT
Stu says:
katherine love might be to late only just noticed your post but here are 2 online places you might still be able to get them from www.giftingdirect.co.uk/item-harveysbristolcream-gif or gift and the other is www,izito.co.uk/chocolate+liquers good luck my love

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2012 18:41:49 GMT
pixie says:
You are a gent Stu! But I think they don't do the Bristol Cream only now...mores the pity!xx

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2012 19:42:15 GMT
Stu says:
pixie my darling i checked the lines before posting it and the photograph of bristol cream was on one of them dont remember which im afraid and the other distinctly says harveys bristol cream seperately from other bristol cream liquers do hope im right for you bristol cream lovers fingers crossed--stu--xxx

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2012 21:00:23 GMT
Stu says:
pixie please do forgive old stewpot?just checked those sites out fully they do do the bristol cream but only in boxes with other chocs im afraid the photograph was to show you what you could buy presumably after xmas now as sold out and orders in new year!sorry--stu--xxx

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2012 21:03:17 GMT
pixie says:
Hi Hun! No prob at all!..no need for sorry...I have just written a snotagram to Friends reunite about the same kind of thing! Why do they have to change what seems to work! Agghhh!
You only saw what we saw hun! Big kiss! XXX

Posted on 21 Dec 2012 21:17:30 GMT
Stu says:
lovely just got the kiss love better for no lipstick!no idea why they change things that its obvious so many people would buy no idea for making money eh pet?glad you sent the snotagram aswell !!--stu--XXX

Posted on 21 Dec 2012 21:19:10 GMT
wobberoo says:
Can you STILL get them?

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2012 21:42:46 GMT
Stu says:
i believe so roo when i first went on i think the izito site they had individual photographs of each chocolate they made and sold and down the line under s for sherry ther was the old harveys and you could order as many of each choc as you wished but today no photographs not on other site either--stu--

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2012 21:48:08 GMT
Katharine says:
Sorry for late reply Stu, just wanted to say thanks for the suggestion, it's much appreciated! Hope you enjoy the holidays.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2012 23:29:42 GMT
Stu says:
and the same to yourself katherine,with or without the bristol creams for mum,if i find them in the new year she can have a late prezzie eh?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the food discussion forum (41 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  food discussion forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  22 Nov 2012
Latest post:  21 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions