Customer Discussions > food discussion forum

Food experience website

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Jan 2012 11:02:42 GMT
LBritton says:
My friend is starting a business which offers food experiences such as pasta & pizza making, sushi masterclass, Indian cookery class and lots more.

The business website will be somewhere where both people who would like to book an experience such as this and people who have a skill they want to share as an experience are in the same space.

Do you think this is a good idea & would you use it?

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jan 2012 15:35:28 GMT
qashqai 57 says:
NO & NO.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jan 2012 10:17:27 GMT
LBritton says:
Can I ask why?

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jan 2012 11:21:58 GMT
qashqai 57 says:
NO!

Posted on 10 Jan 2012 13:55:04 GMT
LBritton says:
Thank you, your feedback was most valuable!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jan 2012 21:42:44 GMT
Fenman says:
In these days of recession in the UK, it would be more helpful to have less of the "chef's" programmes on TV and more "cook's" programmes which teach the basics. Plain straight forward recipes for various types of cooking (gas & electric hobs: gas, electric, microwave and Halogen ovens). The TV chefs are always shown cooking on gas, whereas a large area of the UK doesn't have gas.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Jan 2012 07:38:43 GMT
qashqai 57 says:
Quite right Mr.F

Posted on 23 Jan 2012 15:07:42 GMT
Mary Seacole says:
I don't think this is the right forum for you/your friend. You need to identify who your target market is going to be, seek them out and ask them. Perhaps sit down and plan more detailed questions, or else you're going to get the one word response you received from one of the posters above.

Perhaps also have a word with your local Business Link to see what pointers/advice they can give you, as they were invaluable when I set up my business - and it's free. Just because a couple of people on here don't think it's a good idea doesn't mean it isn't, but you need to express whatever it is you are trying to sell/market a bit more eloquently. As it is I get the gist of what you're trying to do, but you really need to make it clearer than you have already. Hope this helps.

Posted on 11 Mar 2012 23:33:54 GMT
klk88 says:
Please can you fill in my survey for uni, i need some opinions from people who are interested in cooking/baking, it will be so helpful, thank you! Kim

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/W5DBXYB

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2012 12:08:35 GMT
Yes, I think, not very clear what you are getting at, is it a moveable feast so to speak, or would it be based in one place?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the food discussion forum (41 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  food discussion forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  9 Jan 2012
Latest post:  16 Mar 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions