Customer Discussions > food discussion forum

Online Cookbook

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Jan 2011 12:47:12 GMT
Hi everyone in the forum!
I am starting a new voluntering project which aims to spread the word about fabulous cooking in a hope to create a large online cookbook. I would really like lots of contributers to get on board and discuss their favourite recipes, successful dinner parties or even dubious or disasterous culinary experimentation. I would like everyone to be profiled, so that personality and passion is well showcased and at the heart of the campaign, good people and good food type thing.
Really, if you love reading, talking, writing and actually cooking, I would like to speak to you...
Message me!

Posted on 27 May 2012 00:49:18 BDT
Sorry A. J.,
It's a shame no-one answered you, but to be honest,
I think you might have got some responses to this if you had started off by having your own Amazon profile first.

Posted on 27 May 2012 06:21:47 BDT
Hello A. J. Bathory
Would you be at all interested in my recipe for a S.M.M. Sundae & what my favourite Kitchen appliance is?

In reply to an earlier post on 27 May 2012 23:20:02 BDT
You should be careful with your replies las Bogas, that last one sounded a bit dodgy to my mind, mind you, as we all know by now, my mind takes strange twists and turns at times,never mind,let's hope Mr Bathory did,nt mind either.xx

Posted on 28 May 2012 17:30:53 BDT
G OODFELLA says:
A J Bathory,

I can show you pictures of the time i iced the vicars buns if thats the sort of thing your interested in.

Posted on 28 May 2012 18:39:09 BDT
Leave A J alone guys! - he is searching deep within his profile for his 'inner self' and wants to be alone.

Posted on 29 May 2012 17:47:46 BDT
G OODFELLA says:
seems he is alone

aj come back !

all the best

kev
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the food discussion forum (41 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  food discussion forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  31 Jan 2011
Latest post:  29 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions