Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > food discussion forum

Amateur Chef Magazine

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Mar 2012 13:37:59 GMT
TJ Banham says:
Amateur Chef is a new magazine currently in production. It's aimed at talented amateur chefs who love to cook, and we're looking for your views on what you'd want from a magazine in terms of features, interviews and advice.

All responses are strictly anonymous, and will go towards making a magazine that gives you exactly what you want. Thanks for your help.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LFBC2PS

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2012 12:06:24 GMT
What a good idea.... I would like to know a lot more about pre prep.ie the kind of things you can get ready in advance and rechauffe just prior to service. Cooking a complex meal forvfriends or family is a nightmare trying to bring everything to the table together and fit to eat!!! I also would like to know more a out cooking for larger groups of people, what foods hold well etc etc. Forward planning and prep is the key I know, but a few cheffy tricks would be a godsend. I would definitely subscribe to this kind of publication.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Apr 2012 11:43:19 BDT
hi tj your new mag looks interesting looking forward to more info

tartantaffy33@hotmail.co.uk

Posted on 18 Apr 2012 00:44:19 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 27 Aug 2012 15:44:00 BDT]

Posted on 28 May 2012 17:41:59 BDT
G OODFELLA says:
i would like to know where i can hire a cheap amateur chef so i didn't have to eat pizza so much. maybe an Italian one who could cook pasta and show me the secret of ragu

Posted on 28 May 2012 20:04:53 BDT
A feature on the Stintoto Trebostune would appeal to a lot of people I think, and maybe a comparison article on the Icelandic version of Champagne "Skta oh g held a vi sum a fara a hrun" against "Verve Clicquot" for example.

Posted on 29 May 2012 00:31:14 BDT
Last edited by the author on 29 May 2012 00:36:26 BDT
Another blank profile? you're not related to A. J. Bathory are you?
Mark, you worry me - I've been studying your profile and you seem a little blue?

You do know that there is a whole wide world of takeaway out there?
I shall send you some menus, pronto! x

Posted on 29 May 2012 17:42:44 BDT
G OODFELLA says:
im sorry suzy i will fill out my profile very soon just for you. (stalker alert !!!)

i know all about take aways, you can now get carry outs at j d wetherspoons as well as pizza hut now and all for under 5 if you dont take a carrier

Posted on 29 May 2012 18:23:01 BDT
wheelbarrow optional?

Pssst - *STALKER ALERT* - I'M BEHIND YOU ! ! !
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the food discussion forum (42 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  food discussion forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  12 Mar 2012
Latest post:  29 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions