Customer Discussions > fiction discussion forum

Time-slip novels. What's good?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-107 of 107 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 24 Dec 2013 13:16:26 GMT
Fm Oshea says:
Hi have you tried Diana Gabalden? I read them All...more than I can remember ...Merry Christmas

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Dec 2013 14:50:06 GMT
Secsy says:
Hi-
Yes I still check this thread. I am always interested if some new ideas for good reads of the time slip genre are out there.

I have now read a couple of Barbara Erskine novels, and Anya Seyton Susanna Kearsley.

Have to mention, "One damned thing after another", which although not a time slip, it is a time travel, and I loved it.
Happy Christmas to you all.

S x

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Dec 2013 14:51:58 GMT
Secsy says:
I got House on the Strand last year for Christmas. It was a great read. Thank you for your recommendation.
S x

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Dec 2013 14:56:12 GMT
Minijax says:
Hi all,
I can't mention the name of my novel, here, but you can easily look me up. It's a time-slip novel, not time travel, set in the recent past - 1990s and earlier in the 20th century. Similar to Kate Norton's books.

Happy Christmas reading.

Posted on 13 May 2014 00:12:02 BDT
no says:
Great discussion! I'm a huge time-slip fan and never heard of Connie Willis, so will check her out. Recently read The Cross Of Santiago true time-slip set in Sixteenth Century Ireland, got completely swept up in the story, would highly recommend.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 May 2014 18:44:30 BDT
Secsy says:
Thanks for this. I haven't heard of the book and am needing something new to read right now, so will give it a go. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on 15 May 2014 18:47:50 BDT
Secsy says:
Yes thanks. I loved them. Read them all on holiday once. My bf was not too chuffed, but I was hooked. :-)
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the fiction discussion forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  fiction discussion forum
Participants:  75
Total posts:  107
Initial post:  3 Jan 2010
Latest post:  15 May 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 21 customers

Search Customer Discussions