Customer Discussions > fiction discussion forum

My dirty little secret revealed:

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 226-250 of 265 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 17:47:32 BDT
carocaro says:
I haven't read it yet LEP though it is on my TBR list. I know it's a love or loathe story. It is basically about dominance and domestic discipline. The control he has is not overtly loving. It is a relationship and one she wants too. Many are horrified by the thought of someone wanting to cane and be caned, controlled etc and others like it. It is supposedly primal and controlling...not a feminists choice.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 18:21:59 BDT
LEP says:
Not my sort of thing then. I was just interested in the variety of postings. Although most seem to agree it over-hyped and pants!

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 18:35:08 BDT
carocaro says:
Some of the satyrical skits like fifty shades of socks etc would probably be more amusing :) some have been free too.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 19:25:10 BDT
gille liath says:
I heard that, but I haven't seen the replay showing it. Offsides are often debateable, but there was no doubt the ball crossed the line.

I also thought they should've had a penalty for Terry's handball in the second half.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 19:56:04 BDT
Last edited by the author on 20 Jun 2012 19:58:59 BDT
LEP says:
They did a replay from another angle, after the game, following the Ukranian up to his kick-off, and apparently it was off-side.

However, a lot of the umpiring throughout the series so far has been very iffy in places.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 20:04:38 BDT
gille liath says:
'Umpiring'? 'Series'?

You'll excuse me if I reserve judgement till I've seen it myself. :)

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 20:11:12 BDT
LEP says:
Sorry umpiring is tennis isn't it. Reffing then. It is a series isn't it, if they have to play each team in their group?
I'm not into football, as you can probably tell. LOL

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 20:13:32 BDT
gille liath says:
Yup, but thanks for trying.

It's usually referred to as a tournament.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 21:16:19 BDT
carocaro says:
So was jousting gille...tournament, wish they still had them for real:)

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 21:31:45 BDT
gille liath says:
Kinky...kicking a ball not enough for you, you want them to beat the living daylights out of each other with sticks?

Yeah, I presume that's where the word originally comes from. Sounds like they were alright for those watching from the sidelines, not so much if you were a participant.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 22:11:12 BDT
Last edited by the author on 20 Jun 2012 22:12:45 BDT
carocaro says:
Hehe maybe that's the sport for BDSM kinks then...beating and sticks did it gille:))
Like most tournaments from gladiators to medieval to footy and tennis sky is the limit for the winners may as well lay down dead in the grass for losers.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jun 2012 22:17:38 BDT
gille liath says:
The difference is: in tennis and football, that's only a metaphor. :)

Posted on 20 Jun 2012 22:36:45 BDT
carocaro says:
True but there's a few defeated supporter's would go the whole way.
Was there a German match today? I wondered who they play next? My friends team.

Posted on 20 Jun 2012 23:06:43 BDT
I used to have a season ticket and stood in the corner with the 'bad guys'. Loved it. Not the bad guys, but the atmosphere. There I was, jumping, singing, shouting (preferably at the man in black), waving my scarf and wiping my little sweaty hands at the football shirt I was wearing.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jun 2012 08:23:28 BDT
carocaro says:
Sounds like a Freudian slip to me Stella....maybe it was being in the corner with the bad guys that made your hands sweat o-O but you may be pleased to know GR's has groups who go there for therapy;-)

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jun 2012 08:26:59 BDT
I thought it was clear from context. Though I have to say, some of their bodies could actually make you sweat. Hot...

Here's something I said yesterday and had me laughing as soon as I walked away: asked a group of people to look after my stuff while 'I quickly pop down the loo'.

Not sure if they expected me back. lol One little word...

Posted on 28 Jun 2012 10:02:14 BDT
inwonderland says:
Also here for the BDSM kinks (lol!)
I fancied something a bit sexier than 50 Shades, and think I have found it.
I am reading the sampler of an erotic novel called DESTINED TO PLAY - I obviously have 50 Shades fever!
Its really great so far (reading on the train was interesting) and if you fancy dipping your toe into the world of erotic fiction, I would really recommend it - a fantastic read, pacy, and very sexy! The sex is actually kinky as well - from a chemical blindfold to sexy skydiving, via restraints and voyeurism.

Here is a little snipped from the blurb:
`It's simple. No sight. No questions. 48 hours.'

An intensely charged erotic journey, perfect for anyone who was seduced by 50 Shades of Grey.

`It's simple. No sight. No questions. 48 hours.'

When 37-year-old psychologist, Alexandra Blake, leaves her comfortable suburban existence to give a series of lectures , she meets up with Dr Jeremy Quinn, the man who opened her eyes and body to the world in ways she never thought possible.

Destined to Play is the first book in the Avalon trilogy exploring the intricate relationships between trust and betrayal, desire and love, risk ... and reward. If you liked 50 Shades of Grey, you will love Destined to Play.

If anyone else reads it, let me know how you get on?
Destined to Play

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jun 2012 19:34:15 BDT
carocaro says:
Have you read any Cherise Sinclair inwonderland?

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jun 2012 22:58:33 BDT
NS dancer says:
You thought, "I could do better."

Posted on 30 Jun 2012 06:12:17 BDT
lovetoread says:
Mine is i actualy like ironing weird i know but hey ho.

Posted on 30 Jun 2012 08:34:56 BDT
Nothing wrong with liking to iron. :-)

Posted on 30 Jun 2012 09:47:25 BDT
carocaro says:
My dirty little secret is I hate ironing and all forms of housework. I actually work at a job i enjoy in order to pay a cleaner to do the job I hate!

Posted on 30 Jun 2012 09:53:29 BDT
I could never trust a cleaner. As much as I hate it, I'd rather do it myself.

Posted on 30 Jun 2012 10:19:03 BDT
carocaro says:
I do my loo's but the rest is her domain but i check all is done to my satisfaction. I pay her £11 an hour for a good day's work. I suppose what I pay helps as her other cleaning job is basic pay. She has been with me ten years and is trustworthy. I only have to worry about dishes, clothes, bed changes and shopping and that suits me.

Posted on 30 Jun 2012 10:28:07 BDT
I suppose a good cleaner is hard to find. I saw documentaries where they cleaned the loos and kitchen table with the same cloth. Urgh! I know many are probably rather reliable, but I'm a control freak. You never know what or how they do it when you're not there.

Laundry is one of my biggest pet hates. Man do I hate doing it. The sorting, the filling the machine, the hanging and the taking the dry clothes off. I hate all of it.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  fiction discussion forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  265
Initial post:  10 Jun 2012
Latest post:  3 Jul 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions