Customer Discussions > fiction discussion forum

Low Latent Inhibition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Posted on 17 May 2012 03:25:08 BDT
I have LLI. You might be interested in visiting the Facebook page for this and reading through some stuff there, or looking for Sam Antics blog on Low-Latent inhibition. As for Prison Break; well, it was a decent series and good fun to watch, but as far as LLI goes, it barely even hinted at the possibility of scratching the surface of the lacquer that covered the paint on it, if you get my drift, lol!

You've got a good read going on here! (I'm currently reading Cardboard Numbers,) keep going with this, it's very interesting! Thankyou for releasing such an insightful piece of work to the public, on such an unknown subject! :)

P.S. I'm not Karen Howard, I'm her good friend; this is her account, (she knows I use it) lol! I'm Glen.

Posted on 28 Oct 2011 23:55:58 BDT
Dan Holloway says:
Fascinating subject (I've never seen Prison Break - I'm intrigued). I saw a documentary a few years back mythbusting about the links between crativity and various mental conditions, and that touched on it as I remember. I can't remember who was narrating - it may have been Oliver Sachs, but it wasn't the Alan Yentob/Oliver Sachs documentary about Derek Paravicini though he featured - it dealt in turn with bipolar, autism, and low latent inhibition, and somewhere at the back of my head I seem to remember the lack of filtering associated with lli being associated with the same neurological condition as Tourette's, but I may be making that up.

Initial post: 28 Oct 2011 18:40:39 BDT
As I just uploaded Cardboard Numbers I was wondering if anybody out there has any experience of low latent inhibition. My husband has it, and I find it a very fascinating topic but the only people we've ever spoken to who claim to have it have just seen prison break (which I would like to say gets the whole idea of low latent inhibition completely wrong). So if you've heard of it, or you have any questions about the condition post them here. And if you know of any other books about it, please post them here so I can take a look :D
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  fiction discussion forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  28 Oct 2011
Latest post:  17 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions