Customer Discussions > fiction discussion forum

Children's book from mid/late 1980s

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 25 Apr 2013 14:34:33 BDT
Eric Gill says:
Hi! Did you find out what this book was? I sounds very similar to one I'm looking for - and nobody in my family knows what I'm going on about either.

Ta!

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2012 19:05:56 GMT
Jaquelle says:
Hi,

I don't know if this is the book you are looking for, but your description reminds me of books I had in the 80's, called Tales from Fern Hollow.

Good luck finding it. It can be so frustrating trying to find something you only have a fleeting memory of!

Initial post: 6 Dec 2012 14:45:53 GMT
L. Chambers says:
I am trying to remember the title of a very specific illustrated children's book I had in the late 80s.

It was based on very detailed drawings of woodland scenes, with animals dressed as armies, airforces etc... With lots of underground tunnels and bits and pieces like that.

Having asked around my siblings and other family members, no one can remember it and think I've gone mad - but it was a lovely book in hardcover (almost A3 size if I recall) in navy with white lettering as well as an illustration on the front.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks,
Lee
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  fiction discussion forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  6 Dec 2012
Latest post:  25 Apr 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions