Customer Discussions > fiction discussion forum

Whats everyone reading ?? Im stuck on what to read next.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 164 posts in this discussion
Posted on 5 Jan 2013 00:56:41 GMT
How can I delete books on kindle?

Posted on 5 Jan 2013 01:14:15 GMT
love to read says:
Hi Paulina,

If you manage to get through all the other books on the list you could try Susan Elizabeth Phillips - for some good contemporary romance. Her middle books (not the early published and not the latest!) are the best. Things like Match Me If You Can. Lots of fun. For a darker read in crime fiction, try Carol O'Connell. My favourite is Judas Child. It is so incredibly well written and a little chilling too! Hope that helps!

janet

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jan 2013 02:36:32 GMT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jan 2013 14:18:40 GMT
T. Bell says:
Do you like the Steampunk genre? Gail Carriger's books (kindle) are fab & romantic

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jan 2013 15:16:24 GMT
seaton d says:
Try a new brilliant author 'David Jester'.
'The Line, the Itch and the Rabbit hole'.
'An Idiot in Love'.
'Forever After'.
All different and all 'cannot put down' e Kindle books.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jan 2013 16:15:57 GMT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jan 2013 16:53:12 GMT
Chrissy says:
HemsworthbyDavid Williams

Posted on 5 Jan 2013 16:57:41 GMT
Chrissy says:
HemsworthbyDavid A really good read based on Manchester's gangland. if you know Manchester you will know where the action is .

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Jan 2013 14:04:09 GMT
Tin Tin says:
Check out Half Lives by L J Christie. It's on a free promotion this weekend. Tin Tin

Posted on 7 Jan 2013 21:57:12 GMT
Sanderae says:
Just started To Say Nothing of the Dog - a timeslip novel. Been recommended by a few on the site so thought I would give it a go

Posted on 8 Jan 2013 13:41:02 GMT
CARTER says:
The book thief , Life of Pi or The perks of being a wallflower are EXCELLENT reads

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jan 2013 10:10:47 GMT
Taz says:
when you charge your kindle you can open file, click on it then you can delite the books you no longer want but don't forget the pictures as they be saved under a different file, Amazon will have all your books on your account if you want to re-read then later.

Posted on 17 Jan 2013 10:18:52 GMT
Kath says:
A Family Affair A great romantic story, and it's free at the moment.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jan 2013 10:19:39 GMT
G. Owens says:
Magic and romance and mythical threat. One story told behind another.
The Owl Service
I read it at 22 and I've never forgotten it.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jan 2013 11:50:00 GMT
Albertonian says:
Try the Simon Scarrow Welington and Napoleon "Quartet" First book is Young Bloods.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jan 2013 11:56:22 GMT
Albertonian says:
Go to the Home Page select the book you wish to delete and press the left side of you selector box and delete will appear below the title, then press the centre of your box

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jan 2013 14:22:32 GMT
LezJ says:
Try something different. Try Three Cups of Tea. It has been a best seller for good reason.

Posted on 29 Jan 2013 02:01:08 GMT
Derilium by John Stearn

Posted on 20 Feb 2013 21:43:47 GMT
Russell says:
Why should I Die, Just because you killed me by R G Stone. I love reading Richard Laymon but have now read them all and R G Stone is very similar and just as good :-)
WHY SHOULD I DIE, Just because you killed me

Posted on 21 Feb 2013 09:10:07 GMT
Thank you, just having a look at the books you just suggested now.

Posted on 21 Feb 2013 10:26:37 GMT
The Black Count by Tom Reiss is the best book to read at the moment - I'm enthralled - it's
the story of Andre Dumas' father - he who wrote the Count of Monte Cristo, Man in the Iron Mask
etc. Terrific- just buy it.

Posted on 21 Feb 2013 17:42:37 GMT
SQG says:
Just finished "Sock" by Penn Jillette of Penn & Teller Fame, and really enjoyed it. Odd narrative style, but it really grew on me, and the story had good momentum. At the end of the day, it's hard not to like a crime thriller narrated by a sock monkey.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Feb 2013 21:55:11 GMT
L.H.Bentinck says:

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Feb 2013 21:56:59 GMT
L.H.Bentinck says:

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Feb 2013 21:57:49 GMT
L.H.Bentinck says:
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the fiction discussion forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  fiction discussion forum
Participants:  119
Total posts:  164
Initial post:  19 Dec 2012
Latest post:  8 May 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 12 customers

Search Customer Discussions