Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Customer Discussions > erotica discussion forum

Love and LUST with complications

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Mar 2011 01:49:00 GMT
Trompe-l'oeil

Dear Erotica Reader,

If an erotic story is of interest (duh!), can I suggest a sampling of "Trompe-l'oeil"? This one starts in NYC, then picks up speed in Paris, France; on the southern coast of Portugal; in Rome and Positano, Italy; on the Danish island of Bornholm; then back to NYC. The ride is not for the weak-at-heart (or for the young-of-eye). It's that old "in love" thing-but love (and lust) with complications.

If you'd like to get a freebie sampling, I cordially invite you to read the first chapter here: http://www.kissthewitch.co.uk/seinundwerden/3_4/page22.html.

I'd be absolutely DELIGHTED with a review if this story turns out to be your cup of tea. Note: not really a bloke's book. However, if a bloke can give it to his wife or sweetheart, I may just become his new, best friend.

Thanks!

Russell

Trompe-l'oeil

Posted on 7 Mar 2011 17:36:20 GMT
Leslie M says:
INSANE CRAVINGS by Leslie Midnight

Imagine a world where the clock has been turned back - to Day One
To when women had sex free of inhibition before and pernicious guilt and remorse after; the way Nature intended they should enjoy sex, before the 'forbidden fruit' was eaten and mind control became the common currency of society
Then the unthinkable happened
For the most noble of reasons someone found a way to set women 'free' again
And the government wants to shut it down

Be warned: Conventional thinking, social mores and the world as you know it are turned on their heads. This is erotica with explicit sex scenes suitable for adult readers only.

INSANE CRAVINGS

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Mar 2011 18:09:04 GMT
Leslie,

Sounds interesting!

Russell
Trompe-l'oeil

Posted on 31 Mar 2011 00:46:05 BDT
MadCow says:
The Stiletto Heel and Other Stories by Barbie Scott

Plenty of lust and not a few complications - all them resolved in the best way possible!

Posted on 1 Apr 2011 14:32:17 BDT
The Blue Dolphin by Sean T Flanagan. Erotic and extremly funny!

Posted on 3 May 2011 06:21:37 BDT
Taylor O says:
lust starts ity, but can it turn into love...
What happens when you invite to wrong man to dinner? He'll be glad to show you in the basement.A Dinner Invitation
He saw her- he wanted her -so of course he took her.
Mine Alone
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the erotica discussion forum (8 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  erotica discussion forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  4 Mar 2011
Latest post:  3 May 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions