Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > diet discussion forum

Graze.com

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 150 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Mar 2010 14:23:23 GMT
I've been trying to make sure I'm eating a healthier diet, something that's been difficult for me since starting to work in an office and giving in to my sweet cravings, and just found a great system that has been working wonderfully for me.

Graze.com offers personalized boxes of healthy snacks (nuts, fruits, etc) that they will mail directly to work or home without a delivery fee. The treats they offer are top quality, and I've only had good experiences so far. You tell them what you do and don't like from their hundreds of food selections, and they will ship you a few of them on a regular basis (or just as one-offs).

I haven't met a food suggestion from Graze that I haven't liked, and it's really affordable (£2.99 for a full price box - which is less than a sac of nuts at Tescos!)

You can try your first box FREE using code YRRBBZ9 at Graze.com. The same code also gives you your second box half off. There are no commitments, so you can cancel at any time, even after the free box, if you'd like.

Posted on 3 Mar 2010 15:09:29 GMT
i have used graze but was very dispointed complete rip off and high fat snacks best going to holland and barret buying in bulk and making up own snack boxes and check fat content first graze snacks very high in salt and sugar e.g honey salted peanuts yoghurt coated products all friut snacks dried

Posted on 9 Apr 2010 15:17:01 BDT
Last edited by the author on 9 Apr 2010 15:23:35 BDT
A. Oneill says:
I was also quite disappointed with Graze.com's box. The quality of the fruit was not very good with several bruised grapes, and the snacks were simply not healthy - salted nuts, etc. On top of this, it pains me to think about the amount of packaging waste that is going out every day on each of those boxes that are sent out to thousands of people, not to mention the food miles involved. If you are looking for healthy living in your workplace, I think it is much healthier to get a local fruit supplier to deliver fresh fruit to your office. Actually we use a great company in London called Fruitful Office (www.fruitfuloffice.com) which delivers the fruit in baskets and they recycle them every day making them very eco-friendly on packaging.

Posted on 25 Apr 2010 21:22:44 BDT
I've been using graze as my ki fit (www.kifit.com) has told me to eat more snacks!

Posted on 9 Feb 2011 17:44:15 GMT
mlovell says:
JRBTB4Z use this code for your first box free great website

Posted on 1 Apr 2011 18:56:41 BDT
Last edited by the author on 1 Apr 2011 18:58:52 BDT
Ben says:
FREE Graze box with nothing to pay and 2nd box half price!

Use promotion code X2FL739 for a completely FREE Graze box. You can then cancel having paid nothing! If you choose to continue your 2nd box will be half price and you will have saved £5.24, after which you can still cancel at any point. Tip: choose which snacks you want in your free box by adding them to your `Send Soon' list. My favourites are cracked blacked pepper cashews, fiery seeds and very cherry raisins. =)

Posted on 15 Sep 2011 12:43:10 BDT
Miss Casey says:
I agree that their products are very high in sugars! I just ate the scrumptious blueberry swirl, and yes it is very scrumptious but with 23.9g of sugar per punnet im not flippin surprised! Per 100g this makes 61.2g!! Im very annoyed and wish i hadn't eaten it now! You do assume all the snacks will be healthy, after all isn't that the idea! If not, then i might as well go out and buy a bag of crisps!!

Posted on 24 Nov 2011 20:51:59 GMT
Mr P Singh says:
My two cents:

I have tried it and it is pretty good. It's perfect to get delivered to work, you can enjoy little snacks which you know are healthy, and people at work will look at you in envy and ask you where you got it (that's the best bit!).

There are lots of choices, many innovative. My favourite are the artisan breads with dips, and the tasty olives and flapjacks. There are also some amazing flavourful healthy options, they even match up selections for your chosen diets!

Anyway, give it a try and decide for yourself. I used the following code to get two free boxes: go to www.graze.com, click on the link on the right that says "promotion or gift code? enter here" and type in FBRVMDR. Then cancel your account after your free boxes (if you don't like it)! It's that simple.

Try it now while its free and make your own mind up.

Posted on 24 Jan 2012 15:56:12 GMT
iris says:
i had my first graze box delivered today , the box is neat enough to push through a door so great for postie then aye a lovely eco friendly box with a nice picture napkin and sharp pointy stick thing for spearing fruit with ..not a great idea the stick but anyway 4 small pots of different things fruit nuts seeds , to be fair most of the range reminded me of budgy food or rabbit food and did put me off lol some of my selection had these choccy drops in them .. and thats healthy is it ,,but anyway they smelt and looked like the doggy drops you very occassionally treat your pooch too ... so again quite offputting .. some of the fruit was ok raisins sultanas etc , some of the dried fruit just wasnt appealing anyhow i tend to buy fresh fruit etc from a local farm shop so all locally sourced .
anyway ive no doubt graze will do very well with their boxes but ive now cancelled after my free box .i would like to have seen a greater range of foods to pick but anyway a nice little idea graze ,

Posted on 23 Apr 2012 10:19:42 BDT
L. greaves says:
how does one go about deleting account, caws typically, there is no information on site on how to go about deleting your account. please and thanks

Posted on 15 Jun 2012 12:46:15 BDT
Re query by L.Greaves - I was dismayed to find today that "Our computers are having a quick break while we make some improvements to graze." with no indication of How long! So you CANNOT cancel, and the pre-set debit goes merrily through to your bank account/credit card. I do so hope that this attractive sounding scheme does NOT turn out to be a scam! We shall have to wait a bit to find out.

Posted on 26 Jun 2012 18:12:52 BDT
Cheznous says:
Bit of a con.
First box free second half price.
I only want the free one to see if I like so why ask for credit card info.
Did not pursue and binned the offer.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Jun 2012 20:32:45 BDT
jaykay says:
THLVHPW is my special code.
I like pistachios,healthy seeds, mango and apricot.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jun 2012 14:09:28 BDT
Dips and Dippers

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jul 2012 18:55:52 BDT
JT says:
Me too, should have guessed nothing is for free these days :{

Posted on 11 Jul 2012 21:02:04 BDT
Alice says:
What a con!!!!
Dont get sucked in.

HP

Posted on 19 Jul 2012 12:06:40 BDT
shirley says:
Have not tried Graze Box but am interested in this Could you send one !!

Posted on 21 Jul 2012 21:25:54 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 24 Jul 2015 10:51:17 BDT]

Posted on 23 Jul 2012 13:05:32 BDT
Ms. C. Lines says:
Amazon perhaps you can help? I received the free box offer today - 23 July- and have tried to get my free box but I get no response from Graze.com/amazon. Google cannot find it! Has the offer expired?

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Jul 2012 14:09:21 BDT
Hi Ms C.,
These are just forums for posting and chats, I'm afraid. Amazon will not be aware of your query or respond to you via a post. You will need to contact them directly - they are usually back to you within the day and have been very helpful from my experience of dealing with them. Hope that helps! x

Posted on 27 Jul 2012 04:40:34 BDT
LindaM says:
Lin Em,

I tried to obtain a free graze box today with the ref DND49YL it didn't recognise the number. The goods this card was in I received Tuesday

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Jul 2012 16:00:07 BDT
Last edited by the author on 27 Jul 2012 16:00:36 BDT
natalia says:
Hi Ms C, I'm Natalia from graze.com. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems claiming your free box. Has this since been sorted? If not, please drop me an email on natalia.l@graze.com with your promotion code and I can see what I can do for you :)

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Jul 2012 16:03:27 BDT
natalia says:
Hi Linda, I'm Natalia from graze.com. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble claiming your free box. I've tried to enter the code DND49YL myself and it has worked fine for me. Please email me directly on natalia.l@graze.com and I'll help you further :)

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jul 2012 12:14:28 BDT
Nicola Lacey says:
Hi Natalia

I have a code dnd49yl to try a graze box. I have entred the code its not working, please advice on the way forward.

Thank you

Nicola

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Aug 2012 09:17:36 BDT
natalia says:
Hi Nicola, I'm sorry that this code still isn't working. Again, this code seems to work for me. Please email me directly on natalia.l@graze.com and let me know what actually happens when you enter this code so I can help you further.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the diet discussion forum (11 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  diet discussion forum
Participants:  116
Total posts:  150
Initial post:  3 Mar 2010
Latest post:  26 May 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 60 customers

Search Customer Discussions