Customer Discussions > deals discussion forum

Add a post here to petition Amazon to stop using Yodel

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 10000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Dec 2011 13:46:31 GMT
I am fed up with Yodel, they are useless!!

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 14:07:47 GMT
M Davis says:
i would 2nd that awful service

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 14:39:42 GMT
JP says:
do they still attempt to deliver even though they said "Delivery attempted" and no cards were left?? or do you have to contact them before they deliver??

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 15:11:48 GMT
1st attempt to collect a damaged item failed so arranged second one via website...Nobody came! In London most adults in a household are working and you will be lucky if your commute is less than 40 mins and still they only deliver during office hours and weekdays! commercial suicide!

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 15:19:27 GMT
teejay says:
Amazon, Yodel lie to your customers, why are you still using them?

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 15:33:36 GMT
D. Kidd says:
I pretty much agree with everyone else, service is slow, items are being left on front doorstep on full view to everyone (we live on a main road)!! Half the time they don't even knock, just leave them outside on the doorstep. Royal mail is safer and more reliable, if you are not in they at least take the items to the depot for collection.

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 15:43:29 GMT
Jessica says:
Unfortunately not even Amazon customer service can get through to them and they lie too, whilst telling you not to worry. I explained that i wasn't worried but merely that I was going to transfer all my christmas shopping elsewhere.

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 16:16:53 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 2 Dec 2011 16:17:32 GMT]

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 17:04:18 GMT
BritishHobo says:
Been waiting on a parcel since Tuesday (that they've had since Thursday) but the tracker system says nothing since after it was 'sent out', every time I ring I just get told it was scanned on Tuesday and 'hopefully' it'll come soon. Waited in for four days for this parcel, seen at least one of their vans a day drive by since Tuesday, one of which stopped here to deliver a different parcel, so they know where I am. Can't get a straight answer out of anybody, starting to seem like they've lost my stuff.

It's all Black Friday stuff too, a bulk package with... at least 50 savings, so if I end up getting refunded and having to repurchase, I'm gonna be furious.

Wonder if Amazon will continue to ignore this or if they're actually going to decide to do something about such a worthless company.

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 18:11:17 GMT
perry says:
They have had 5 parcels of mine from Amazon for over a week according to tracking. No attempted delivery. No way of contacting them. Amazon, please stop using this appalling "service".

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Dec 2011 22:53:41 GMT
mummyof5 says:
Got to admit i've never had any problems with yodel:-)

Posted on 3 Dec 2011 00:39:55 GMT
M Mackay says:
still waiting for 3 deliveries from yodel - they've had one package for 3 weeks ! Tracking information states deliveries attempted when they were not. Their customer service is non-existent. Seriously considering not using amazon again until they drop these clowns.

Posted on 3 Dec 2011 10:21:23 GMT
Sramana says:
Amazon, please, please, please: listen to your customers!

Truly fed up with Yodel, their lack of customer services, and their lies. Black Friday purchases have turned into a nightmare thanks to their incompetence.

I will NOT purchase anything from Amazon unless and until they can assure me that they will NOT dispatch my order using Yodel.

Posted on 3 Dec 2011 14:15:41 GMT
Hi
I missed a delivery on 30 November - no card left - only found out from website. I called today and finally got through to arrange a delivery date - so far so good... However, I then found a note pushed through my door from my neighbour who had seen the very same parcel I was waiting for had already been left in full view outside my front door!!! by the way - the porch door was open and I was in at the time.... nobody rang or knocked on the door - it could have been stolen and I would'nt have known...

Posted on 3 Dec 2011 22:29:21 GMT
M. Mann says:
I paid extra for next day delivery... the driver turned up two days later, didn't even offer an apology and said they couldn't find the house, it was dark so they went home. I called the depot the item was sent from and they kept lying, saying she was only an hour away. I was going to pay for Amazon Prime but if that's the kind of service you can expect then I wont bother.

Posted on 4 Dec 2011 13:29:54 GMT
Gaming Girl says:
Bought something from a well known clothes shop that sell 'Top' clothes (catch my drift) - Yodel were supposed to deliver next day and held on to parcel for three days, each day on the tracking saying it was out for delivery. Then on the fourth day, the tracking info changed to damaged parcel - returning to sender. I have to say, this is what I've come to expect from them now, as every item I have had delivered, from Amazon, or other companies that use them, either don't turn up at all or arrive damaged. Not to mention, our delivery driver is very rude!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Dec 2011 13:40:36 GMT
P says:
Amazon lie to their customers too, though..

Posted on 4 Dec 2011 13:46:07 GMT
J. Heather says:
I agree. I complaining when they were HDNL. Now they're Yodel, they're still just as awful.

Posted on 4 Dec 2011 14:11:02 GMT
Shazza says:
Two orders I placed on Nov 22 still just state on the tracking, hold up due to extra carrier processing. Ridiculous thing is they they have delivered stuff to me from the same depot that I ordered after the 22nd. Does not make sense. So is now neally two weeks and still waitng for the items. Just not good enough a service. Amazon need to address this.

Posted on 4 Dec 2011 15:03:04 GMT
Donald says:
It was certainly a worry for me when some Amazon deliveries started to come via Yodel. I have had some awful experiences with them when compared with other couriers. For other suppliers I have started my own blacklist, ie. when I discover they use use Yodel I resolve to not use them again. But I use Amazon alot and you are never sure when Yodel will be used and I am loathe to stop using Amazon. Amazon, if you are listening, there are too many complaints out on the web about this particular courier; please investigate and decide the best course of action for your customers' sake.

Posted on 4 Dec 2011 18:11:06 GMT
Chris says:
Since the break off from DHL Yodel is one of the worse services I have experienced. My company used DHL for 10 plus years, now as Yodel we have have nothing but problems with missed deliveries lost goods. This sadly reflects on our service to our customers we are now moving to another carrier. I would strongly suggest Amazon do the same.

Posted on 4 Dec 2011 18:17:15 GMT
Ferdinando says:
The driver was very rude and aggressive. I told him not to come to my address again!

Posted on 4 Dec 2011 19:28:41 GMT
p12 says:
I've never had a problem with Yodel over the past few weeks I've made a few orders and they've arrived earlier than expected. Some of our suppliers at work use them again we've never had any issues. I think the people with problems have been unlucky any company delivering thousands of parcels a day is going to have some service issues.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Dec 2011 20:08:47 GMT
lynn says:
Yep Im still waiting for them to collect boot's..AMAZON your giving yourself bad name using this company!!

Posted on 4 Dec 2011 20:14:18 GMT
Di says:
amazon, please stop using yodel, they are utter rubbish.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the deals discussion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
The Bible ....Fact or Fiction????? 806 40 seconds ago
Correct English Language-I do not think so! 87 14 minutes ago
What pleases you? 58 15 minutes ago
What annoys you? 769 15 minutes ago
Finding Bigfoot 1 30 minutes ago
yodel delivery 2804 36 minutes ago
Hermes parcel delivery - Utter incompetence and worse than anything Amazon ever used 706 1 hour ago
Tell us a Joke 2 1417 1 hour ago
Lovefilm by Post - Terms and conditions 0 2 hours ago
Tea? 4491 3 hours ago
What song do you want played at your funeral? 410 3 hours ago
Lovefilm By Post 14 4 hours ago
ARRAY(0x9fbbfd5c)

This discussion

Discussion in:  deals discussion forum
Participants:  6631
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  2 Dec 2011
Latest post:  2 Dec 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 70 customers

Search Customer Discussions