Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 27 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Nov 2010 00:21:28 GMT
Are any other regular uses of Nectar card and Amazon having the same problems as me over the last few days? Main Amazon Site is not awarding nectar points to orders. Nectar toolbar has red circle on if and the message: "Not Collecting Nectar Points" on it.
It was working fine last week.

Posted on 22 Nov 2010 00:38:11 GMT
No Nectar points being awarded on Amazon's Main Site. I'm a regular user of going through Nectar to Amazon to get Nectar Points, but the systems down :( it looks like you can only get Amazon MP3 Site points.

Posted on 22 Nov 2010 07:16:44 GMT
I used Nectar to order yesterday and did not see any problems appear .

Posted on 22 Nov 2010 07:25:32 GMT
Paul says:
How long does it take for the nectar points to appear on your balance?

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Nov 2010 07:29:26 GMT
Was the Nectar Toolbar green and saying: "Collecting Nectar Points", if so your lucky. I tried again 5 minutes ago and its still saying on my PC: "Not Collecting Nectar Points" with red on the toolbar :(
I waiting for Nectar to get back to me, and to let me know how to proceed with my order.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Nov 2010 07:30:42 GMT
Usually within 28 days :)

Posted on 22 Nov 2010 07:43:15 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 22 Nov 2010 11:32:56 GMT]

Posted on 22 Nov 2010 11:32:20 GMT
Mrs J says:
I have the nectar toolbar and it shows a green 'light' when you are collecting off any particular site - mine is green - just waiting for a bargain now :)

Posted on 13 Mar 2012 22:37:57 GMT
Hi yes I have problems. I contacted Nectar and they were not interested, so I checked my Nectar statement and found that I have not been awarded any Nectar points vis Amazon for MONTHS. Please check your balances then also contact Amazon Customer Services. They will tell you it is nothing to do with them, however Trading Standards may have something to say about offers such as these.

Posted on 14 Mar 2012 15:23:06 GMT
Raj says:
I am new to Amazon have been buying for last 6 months or so, I didn't know i could get Nectar points.. Nowhere does it ask for my nectar card details not even at the checkout point so i have been missing out.

Amazon why is this and what can i do to get my points reimbursed. I have all my purchase receipts and you have my history showing how much i spent. If nectar is part of the offer to customers as a reward then this should be so at some point during the order/purchase transaction..

Posted on 14 Mar 2012 23:56:31 GMT
to get nectar points, you need to click through to amazon from the nectar website.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Mar 2012 15:05:50 GMT
I'm having problems with Nectar too. Keeps showing the grey - no points avilable for Amazon

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Mar 2012 18:00:57 GMT
how do i register my nectar card as i didnt know amazon dealt with them

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Mar 2012 18:03:19 GMT
how do i register my nectar card as i didnt know amazon dealt with them

Posted on 15 Mar 2012 23:03:36 GMT
P. Lawrence says:
you have to visit the nectar website and use a link on there to come to Amazon
You don't register your nectar card here

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2012 02:02:26 GMT
I've been using the link on Nectar's site & it has stopped working a few days ago.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2012 02:17:55 GMT
You need to register your Nectar card on the Nectar website. Once this is done you can then shop at many stores from the links on the site.

Posted on 16 Mar 2012 14:36:57 GMT
I contacted Nectar about the greyed out button and they say that points will still be awarded. Here's their response:

'Thank you for your email regarding the Nectar toolbar.

The toolbar will show that points are not available for Amazon as the company is not participating with the toolbar.

You will still earn points for your purchase as long as you shop through Nectar eShops.'

Seems a bit odd - but that's from the horse's mouth

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2012 15:42:27 GMT
many thanks for your post.

Posted on 16 Mar 2012 18:42:14 GMT
Hi, Ive also contacted Nectar and had the same reply - 'Thanks for your email regarding the Nectar Toolbar. Unfortunately, a small number of Nectar eShops retailers including Amazon, have chosen not to participate with Nectar Search and as a result will show that points are unavailable. You can however still collect points but you will not have a reminder when you access the store.
Amazon are still a participating retailer with Nectar eShops so you can continue to earn points by accessing them via Nectar eShops'. It's a shame they don't take a leaf out of Boots Treat Street, who send you and email every time you make a purchase via their eshops to confirm your points.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2012 20:57:21 GMT
Thank you all who have commented on is subject.

Posted on 17 Mar 2012 17:55:27 GMT
I gave up on Nectar 6 months ago as was unable to collect points from Amazon on any purchases
Your reply to Mrs. M. Hetherington's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Mar 2012 22:16:38 GMT
JUDY says:
I have noticed this as well for a week or more. Can still collects points from other websites when the green dot shows. On Amazon, the bar has been grey.... saying points unavailable or it is currently not possible to collect points at this website.

Posted on 11 Apr 2012 10:10:22 BDT
M. Brown says:
I have just contacted Nectar again for this problem.

I have Nectar toolbar and it is green to indicate collecting points but they never appear.

The last time I gave Nectar the details of all the purchases made and they gave me some point but not sure it if was the right amount.

Posted on 12 Apr 2012 19:28:45 BDT
can i register a nectar card to use on amazon so every order goes through nectar and don't have to log on to nectar every time
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the deals discussion forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
What annoys you? 2270 8 minutes ago
Tell us a Joke 2 2168 41 minutes ago
What song do you want played at your funeral? 588 49 minutes ago
Bring back Prime Delivery without Instant Video 27 51 minutes ago
The Bible ....Fact or Fiction????? 2444 59 minutes ago
'fantastic' & 'basically' 11 4 hours ago
Tea? 4846 4 hours ago
SKY Broadband, does anyone have anything good to say about it? 22 7 hours ago
DPD Delivery service 3170 8 hours ago
Songs you hate? 61 11 hours ago
What pleases you? 534 11 hours ago
Amazon Account 7 1 day ago

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  deals discussion forum
Participants:  17
Total posts:  27
Initial post:  22 Nov 2010
Latest post:  16 Sep 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions