Customer Discussions > dance discussion forum

Whats your top 10 all time favourite Tunes?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 183 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 14 Nov 2011 01:28:20 GMT
Last edited by the author on 14 Nov 2011 15:39:58 GMT
Blastronaut says:
D'ya know bud, I aint been out grooving since about 97-ish, cos tbh I was starting to feel old!!
Last 2 or three times I went out, I'd spend as much time in the chillout room as I would on the dancefloor, and that's not me.
Used to get a bit carried away on the old dancefloor y'know, oldskool stomping, but by 96-97, I couldn't stay out on the floor all night like I used to; had to keep taking a breather. The head was starting to go too by then, so my clubbing days ended.

D'you still get out 'n' about then Nemo? Often wonder what the club scene's like nowadays. Saw a bunch of teenagers at a BBQ that I was DJ-ing at in the summer, and they were telling me that the dance scene's not terribly healthy at the mo.

Posted on 16 Nov 2011 01:49:23 GMT
Blastronaut says:
Wuz it summat I said?

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2011 01:53:53 GMT
nephran says:
Hims not been thems around all dayses thems Blastro...Hims disconnects sometimes for hims own sanity...Like meses thems does..

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2011 15:38:48 GMT
Blastronaut says:
Know what yer mean, Neph. Nowt wrong with disconecting! : )

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2011 16:21:22 GMT
nephran says:
Some thems others ('specially thems gamers) should do its toses....

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2011 16:26:59 GMT
Last edited by the author on 16 Nov 2011 16:28:20 GMT
Blastronaut says:
You had a run-in with the gamers, Neph?

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2011 16:30:15 GMT
nephran says:
Meses own faults...Too many posts in thems too short thems times...Meses realized thems not good to post too much and block ups thems threads...But some of thems good ol' cunning linquists for thems sure!

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2011 16:47:17 GMT
Blastronaut says:
Being a (albiet part time) gamer meself, I read some of the threads over there, but being as I don't visit the forum daily, tend to miss a lot of threads cos it's quite a busy place. The one you speak of obviously went right by me. Don't really post on there, just read the odd subject I find interesting or humourous.
Cross swords with anyone in particular?

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2011 16:51:09 GMT
nephran says:
Most of 'ems....You knowses little ol' meses...Keeps thems arguments going for thems sake of its...Thems call me one of thems Troggs..Meses got nothing against thems thoughses...Thems got thems hands full with thems Lee Garret at thems moments...Although meses don't think some of thems realize that constant abuse and swearing is thems reasons why somes are getting banned by thems 'Zon..

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2011 17:06:03 GMT
Last edited by the author on 16 Nov 2011 17:08:20 GMT
Blastronaut says:
Suppose they have troll probs, just as we sometimes do over here.
Also, some folk're terribly touchy over their console of choice (y'know 360 vs PS3 vs Wii) just like some folk over here (me included) take it to heart when someone has a pop at their fave band or taste in music.
Must say, you've got me curious to which thread you mean tho, Neph. C'mon dude, spill?!

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2011 17:12:11 GMT
nephran says:
It was when meses first started posting thems 3 months agoses...Meses can't remember thems name of thems threads...But apparently meses upset thems someone named thems Treab...and himses got thems banned...Meses can't recall it thoughses...Maybe thems got me mistaken for thems someone else..Meses gets thems plenty bothers now thoughses...Look at thems Little ol' meses lounge thread for thems examples...On thems second page meses thinks..

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2011 17:46:20 GMT
Blastronaut says:
Lol never realised you had a lounge on the games forum; just read it through. Shame your last post stated your intent to leave, was gonna add a couple'a posts meself. Got to fly now Neph, but when I'm back on, I'll post on your games lounge, so please contemplate returning to it. Catch ya later dude!

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2011 17:52:33 GMT
nephran says:
Meses looking after thems plenty in pains brother...Hims not got thems broadband..Meses thought little ol' meses would not get to do thems posting,but meses sorted its...Looks forward to youses thems posts..Take care thems blastro..

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Nov 2011 17:06:19 GMT
NemOmeN says:
Nothin you said Blastro! lol. Like Nephs says, I go away for a bit from time to time. Just planning to be on for an hour now, so I dont have hundereds of posts to catch up on.
RE:Dance Scene-You arn't missing much. I'd give a decription of the last time I went out but my heads just blank at the minute. Sorry mate, hope to resume normality in the near future

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Nov 2011 18:40:03 GMT
Last edited by the author on 19 Nov 2011 18:40:43 GMT
Blastronaut says:
You take it easy Nemo, and don't rush back 'till you're ready. Forums can be unpleasant places when yer head's not in the right place.
Take care bud; hope everything sorts itself out soon.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2011 19:49:43 GMT
Blastronaut says:
Little prezzie when you return, Nemo. Have done that set I promised you; it's on the computer and waiting to be fired off to your e-address. Just need to know how to send audio via e-mail, so if anyone who's reading this could help, I'd appreciate it!

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Nov 2011 12:56:24 GMT
NemOmeN says:
Nice one Blastro, cheers mate, lookin forward to hearing it.

Here man, it's not good odd's that many people are going read your last post. This place even slipped off my radar, had to search for it again.

Maybe if you opened a thread asking for help someone might have a better chance of seeing it. Maybe on the games forums? Some of those guys might know the in's & out's of computers a bit better.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Nov 2011 18:25:22 GMT
Last edited by the author on 27 Nov 2011 18:28:22 GMT
Blastronaut says:
I'll fire off an e-mail to Smitty; pretty sure he knows how it's done. Didn't really want to bother him before now cos I was bombarding him with messages about getting Audacity (recording software) up 'n' running and didn't want to become a pain!
I'll need your e-address tho Nemo, cos I didn't get it down first time. When I've learnt the audio-email trick, I'll get in touch with you on here or maybe in Neph's lounge, and then possibly pop up my e-address (or vice versa) for a couple of mins.

You'll be pleased to know that I'm pretty chuffed how this set has turned out. I tend to struggle a tad with mixing hardcore; I sent Foe a mix with tunes from around 90-92 and my mixing was a bit hit & miss. Yours however (hardcore from around 94-96) has come through pretty good if I do say so myself. To say hardcore's not my strong point, I'm pretty pleased with it.
Suppose I should send a copy to Foe too, just to be fair. : )

Talking of Foe (I know he visits the dance forum from time to time) if you're reading this bud, I've tried several times to reply to your earlier e-mail and don't think any of my messages have got out.
Will try again later. If you HAVE received any/all of them, then please let me know.

Posted on 3 Dec 2011 17:02:15 GMT
NemOmeN says:
Hows Blastro? I'll put my e-mail up soon as I see you around again. Sorry for the long wait for a reply, was away for days again there. Left computer in to get upgraded and new anti-virus and whatnot...

Posted on 7 Mar 2012 22:35:14 GMT
We started a top 200 once but never finished , some that still stick in mind:
Age of love
Hard to beat axwell mix
Salsa house
Voodoo ray
U r the best thing sasha mix
Enjoy the silence
The chase
Yeke Yeke
The sun rising
Electronic battle weapon 8
Your love
Rui da silva touch me
Binary fi nary
Tears
Night writers
Sterling void it's alright

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Mar 2012 18:32:59 GMT
Blastronaut says:
Some fine tunes there. I'd be up for compiling a top 200 (or 3 or 4 or 500) if there was other folk participating, but that don't seem likely.
This 'ere Dance Forum's become a bit like Chernobyl!!
Terrible shame, really.

Posted on 22 May 2012 18:35:11 BDT
As for the top 10s Im liking about 95% of all tunes previously mentioned but I went through every post on this and couldnt find Orbitals - The Gift.... or Vincent De moors Flowtation ....how could those be missed!

Posted on 22 May 2012 18:50:13 BDT
I stand corrected .....I went through again and saw numpty put in the latter early on. So many tooons to remember, Its tbh, a hard act to follow. I forgot this one tho....
Orbitals -one perfect sunrise(stereo 8 remix) as is just about every other tune on Hybrids Y4K album would have a chance on being in there

Posted on 22 May 2012 19:42:45 BDT
oops I meant to say Orbitals 'the box' (what an effort that was!) but got mixed up with Way out Wests 'the Gift', also a great tune. Must be old aged confusion

Posted on 26 May 2012 21:23:27 BDT
http://open.spotify.com/track/5xSwRj6Ib7WP235kciapfk
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the dance discussion forum (100 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  dance discussion forum
Participants:  30
Total posts:  183
Initial post:  15 Jan 2010
Latest post:  15 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions