Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > country music discussion forum

country on dab radio

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 42 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Jan 2011 19:04:09 GMT
Bob S says:
Its about time there was a national DAB Country Music radio station,.Do you agree ,i with me .

Posted on 2 Jan 2011 20:03:01 GMT
Cycling T says:
There did used to be, think it was called 3C. I've just created a peition page on Facebook to encourage the BBC to air the Country Music Association Awards in the UK - they used to yearly, up until a couple of years back, now they say there's no calling for it. If you like to join it's: http://on.fb.me/gkp24B All the best.

Posted on 2 Jan 2011 20:11:53 GMT
A. Hansen says:
Buy a radio that recieves internet stations.There are dozens of country stations available.Listen via your computer.I recommend 365radio.My favourites for older country sounds are Country Planet,and Country Shufflemania.If you prefer the more modern stuff,you will find plenty also.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jan 2011 20:30:14 GMT
Certainly sounds a good idea but i prefer a good country music TV channel.

Posted on 3 Jan 2011 09:27:08 GMT
S.R.J says:
try this
http://www.radiovagabond.com/
S.R.J

Posted on 8 Jan 2011 18:49:48 GMT
C. Marcus says:
It's bonkers that there is not a single station on DAB that plays country music. About 40 stations playing the same thing.
I get most of my country listening to stations on the net or watchin g you tube.
But I would love a radio station you can hear on a regular DAB radio station. Anyone remember country1035?

Posted on 8 Jan 2011 22:34:32 GMT
B. Cooper says:
Try this:
http://www.delmarvabroadcasting.com/player/?st=Cat

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Jan 2011 10:50:45 GMT
HueskerDue says:
I agree. Give up on UK radio...I did years ago. Buy an internet radio and the world is your oyster.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jan 2011 23:19:32 GMT
Dleighton says:
i would like to also see a country station lets start for one here

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jul 2011 18:45:38 BDT
Hi,On Sky tv [uk] Showcase TV channel 101,a few Country music channels ,Hot Country and The Phil Mack Show.Both very good.There used to be lots of Country Music on the Horse and Country channel but no more,they had the best one of all,Country Family Reunion.
Youtube is the best place to find Country music,but a good radio or TV channel is also very good.
Our local radio,Radio Devon had a super country programme,then took it off,haven't listened to them since.
BABSINUK.

Posted on 9 Jul 2011 20:51:34 BDT
C. Marcus says:
I bought an Internet Radio a few months ago. Great buy!! Numerous country (& other) radio stations to listen to from around the world

Posted on 16 Jul 2011 00:07:25 BDT
Manda says:
Howdy ya'll.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Jul 2011 12:50:05 BDT
P. HAZELL says:
Hi

you may also be interested to know that I am presenting a 3 hour show of all kinds of country music every other Sunday from 9pm-Midnight UK time on www.uckfieldfm.co.uk - the show includes all styles, all eras and encompasses US, canadian, Australian, NZ, European, etc artistes.

The studio email is studio@uckfieldfm.co.uk - happy to do dedications

The intention is to provide exposure for traditional and other country artistes that don't normally receive airplay as well as featuring a fair share of legends past and present

Let me know what you think of the show if you can find time to listen. Next show is this Sunday 24th July

PAUL HAZELL

Posted on 4 Aug 2011 15:46:25 BDT
R. Balser says:
If your mobile supports Apps download tunein app Plenty of country stations

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Aug 2011 17:49:48 BDT
m1lrr says:
try www.tcncountry.com

Posted on 5 Aug 2011 10:08:21 BDT
C. Thompson says:
I used to listen to KILT FM when I was in Houston and then back in the UK, but the suits have decided that the stations cannot be listened ot if you are outside ofhte USA :-(

Posted on 5 Aug 2011 10:22:48 BDT
C. Marcus says:
They did that with WSIX Nashville, too. I can't get WSIX on my laptop but get it on my internet radio OK. Some people have said they can not get it on their internet/satelite radio either, but it works on mine
Luck of the draw, i suppose

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Aug 2011 10:27:19 BDT
R. Balser says:
If your after old country from Houston look for country legends 97.1 KTHT

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Aug 2011 12:12:49 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Aug 2011 12:14:09 BDT
it drives me crazy that i cant listen to country there was one but it just disapeard without a trace.
i go to the states each year and my brother fills me in on the latest ,and i come home and download all new info ,you think we lived on another planet.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Aug 2011 12:20:50 BDT
R. Balser says:
What do you mean there are untold numbers of stations online or on an internet radio,I have a radio app on my mobile

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Aug 2011 21:14:31 BDT
Last edited by the author on 11 Aug 2011 21:15:03 BDT
S. Ham says:
Agreed, but not all US radio is better. In most cities the formats are incredibly bland. More music variety x 20 per state, but at least the playlists are better.

Posted on 11 Aug 2011 22:20:48 BDT
R. Balser says:
Ham Your general opinion of US radio is correct but this thread is about country music stations.

Posted on 21 Aug 2011 23:46:53 BDT
Hounddogman says:
Listen to "Swingin' Doors" from Don Slack out of Seattle's KEXP (nearly typed KACL there). Best country music program I know.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Aug 2011 20:02:29 BDT
Dleighton says:
hi, can you tell me where i could buy a internet radio & what they cost......ta

Posted on 24 Aug 2011 20:32:07 BDT
C. Marcus says:
Amazon has quite a few. Look under internet radio. Mostly from about £80
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the country music discussion forum (46 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  22
Total posts:  42
Initial post:  2 Jan 2011
Latest post:  25 Jun 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 10 customers

Search Customer Discussions