Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Customer Discussions > country music discussion forum

country music on radio

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Posted on 25 Jun 2012 13:01:56 BDT
M. Jones says:
A little self-promotion: I present a Country/Americana/Roots show online at www.secklowsounds.org
I'm just about to move from Sundays to a Tuesday evening slot, from 8 till 10, starting Tuesday July 3rd. If you can't listen live there are archived shows on the Secklow Country Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Secklow-Sounds-Secklow-Country/310009692395806

Cheers

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jun 2012 20:27:39 BDT
This may be a little late but -- Voice of Country for £2-50 per month.
Excellent with no ads !!!
Up to date and lots of info on their web site.
Hope this helps.

Posted on 13 Mar 2012 23:30:02 GMT
I used to listen to Gail Comfort's Comfort Zone on the now dyfunct SpydaRadio. Gail's show, I believe, is still going and she publishes her playlist on MySpace. You might want to try -
http://cmrnashville.com/listenlive.php

This boasts to be Europe's No. 1 Country Music Station.

I also listen to FolkAlley.com which includes old tyme music and bluegrass.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Aug 2011 15:15:34 BDT
You can access all on a standard old PC. I used to listen to a New Zealand all country programme but it was sold off. THE USA must have lots. I go for free ones. Why not try all the many country stations at one site www.live365.com. Only some of them you pay for if you want to avoid adverts. Get it free the adverts are very few. Also such a lot is on you tube , they have more listings than most lyric only sites. I download a lot with free realplayer downloader because you cannot buy most of these old recordings. Vinyl in most cases has not been converted to DVD.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Aug 2011 08:58:43 BDT
Last edited by the author on 25 Aug 2011 08:59:31 BDT
R. Balser says:
Any internet radio does the job,depending which service it uses just go to the country search & worldwide staions show,if you've a smartphone get the free TuneIn app dozens of country stations available.Best place to buy is ebay,just enter internet radio in the search box,I've bought 6 so far,don't forget you need a router to access the internet from the radio,& it's free

Initial post: 24 Aug 2011 20:00:09 BDT
Dleighton says:
i understand that it is possible to but a internet radio that will bring in country music world wide, has anyone out there ever heard of one let alone be able to but it & waht do the cost if its true ?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the country music discussion forum (46 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  24 Aug 2011
Latest post:  25 Jun 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions