Customer Discussions > country music discussion forum

Online Petition To Bring Back CMT (Country Music Television).

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 205 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 13 Jul 2014 15:46:57 BDT
Barry Walden says:
Hi Reginald...

Your welcome, I use VPN express and I use this for all restricted sites like CMT.com, and also some radio station that only broadcast in the US.

If you need anymore info let me know.

Barry

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Jul 2014 15:21:49 BDT
hi barry thank you for this information reg campbell

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Jul 2014 18:54:58 BDT
Barry Walden says:
Add a VPN to your PC or smart phone and you can watch all videos CMT!!

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Jul 2014 18:40:21 BDT
CMT.CA wont let you play videos

Posted on 12 Jul 2014 18:34:45 BDT
Last edited by the author on 12 Jul 2014 18:35:45 BDT
CMT videos on the web state "video not available in your region because the owner has some restrictions." Does anyone know why? The artists do not have restrictions when we buy their albums. Why can you watch them on You tTube for free. Even GAC, Yallwire sites etc, have some restrictions on some country videos. Also, one of the comments on this page states CMT is too dear for Sky - why? They played it years ago before we were subjected to some of the crap music channels that are on nowadays. Does not stop Sky subscriptions increasing, constant repeats, and that most annoying habit of showing adverts at the same time on most channels.

Posted on 12 May 2014 21:18:06 BDT
this country is full of country music lovers who are unable to get to venues(what few of these there are) so yes bring back CMT the sooner the better

Posted on 11 May 2014 22:23:49 BDT
holly says:
please bring C M T back to sky

Posted on 28 Nov 2013 15:26:46 GMT
I think we will blue in face as t/v companies don't care. they cover everything but country music (they shoud be ashamed) reg campbell

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2013 14:32:48 GMT
CDEE says:
JEG a CMT fan from the past.
Yes please, please bring back CMT. As already stated a lot of the same and nothing for Country fans. There's enough space on tv for everyone so come on lets have some Country

Posted on 28 Nov 2013 08:45:41 GMT
L. Gaunt says:
Bring it back please! It is unfair!

Posted on 8 Nov 2013 23:02:51 GMT
I would love CMT to come back on TV in the UK!!!

Posted on 6 Nov 2013 08:34:38 GMT
Ms R Neil says:
BRING BACK CMT, BRING BACK CMT...........T'was the best music channel EVER!!!!!

Posted on 20 Oct 2013 17:20:23 BDT
CDEE says:
I relly miss CMT used to watch it three or four hours a day. Purchased several CD's and found many new artist's because of it. Please, please bring it back.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Sep 2013 09:20:25 BDT
Yep don't even have a tv know, refuse to pay licence fee, not worth it for the amount of crap that's on, ile settle with good old YouTube and watch I like, rather than be undated, with over so called celebrities,

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Sep 2013 18:06:53 BDT
Hi. Just found you by accident. One of the main reasons I got Sky was CMT. I,ve asked them on numerous occasions why it was taken off and all they say is too costly. There is so much garbage on the other channels it is just so annoying. I,ve threatened to have the whole lot removed but it doesn't seem to matter. Lets hope we can make a difference. Barry F King

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Jun 2013 13:04:27 BDT
hi there if you live in u.k on the radio you get a station called roundtown from n.ireland on m/w 1026-8 also on f/m but cant remember number. i used to get it when I lived in u.k. on t/v you can get two stations called showcase 1 and 2 hopes this help the pain reg Campbell reggiehonda@HOTMAIL.COM

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Jun 2013 16:58:13 BDT
K. Denton says:
What a great channel it was. I used to watch it for hours on end. I changed to Virgin Media (its predecessor) told that I got all the channels that were on Sky. What a shock to my wife's system as she really loved it. Get it back now I say.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Jun 2013 16:55:20 BDT
K. Denton says:
What a great channel it was. I used to watch it for hours on end. I changed to Virgin Media (its predecessor) told that I got all the channels that were on Sky. What a shock to my wife's system as she really loved it. Get it back now I say.

Posted on 24 May 2013 10:00:54 BDT
Scottie says:
Bring CMT back to the UK please!!!

Posted on 20 Mar 2013 20:07:48 GMT
goodbuddy says:
hi there
in the british country music magazines there is about 500 country music clubs up and down the country with an average of about 100 members thats about50 000 then i kow loads of people who just luved to listen to it
usw country music fans are like everything in this country uncounted millions
i here the radio slide country songs in like talor swift lady antebellun and sugarland
just to mention a few
then its alright for gary barlow bette middler elton john to sing country songs but
not if garth brooks sings it
i am sure o would get a good following if its only a million to start with
yours gordon

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Oct 2012 11:48:55 BDT
i think your probably right dosnt seem any good newmusic coming from anywhere at the moment must be getting old

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Oct 2012 14:33:40 BDT
Kevan James says:
Hi John. If you're sick of manufactured pop I don't think CMT will help. There doesn't seem to be much coming out of Nashville recently that falls very far from the manufactured pop tree to my ears!! I'll stick to youtube, at least then I can choose the playlist!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Oct 2012 16:23:04 BDT
i support you 101% reg campbell

Posted on 21 Oct 2012 15:05:55 BDT
i was in usa in june and watched cmt. theres very little country music on it. thers 2 other channels that do have plenty of country. GAC(great american country) and RFD. rfd used to be on sky on the rural tv channel but that ended after 18 months. you can get rfd on internet but you have to pay for it.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Oct 2012 17:18:28 BDT
i say it was the best prog on t.v , ime sick and tired of all these manufactured pop progs like x factor and so on bring back a real program with some decent musis
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the country music discussion forum (44 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  119
Total posts:  205
Initial post:  7 Oct 2008
Latest post:  13 Jul 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 25 customers

Search Customer Discussions