Customer Discussions > cooking discussion forum

Need advice on which blender to buy.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Jul 2014 20:05:34 BDT
Richard says:
Hi

I want to buy a jug blender. My budget is £100. It should have a glass jug, be able to crush ice, blend nuts and chocolate bars. Also raw carrots etc.

With all of the choice, It's hard to make a decision. I don't want to wast my money.

Posted on 10 Jul 2014 22:10:17 BDT
Magimix, nutribullet, kenwood, tefal, Kitchenaid, cuisinart. All excellent,varying prices. But have you considered a good stick blender, I,ve got a Kitchenaid and have dumped my jug blender in favour of it. They are very versatile, you can chop small amounts ie herbs, purée fruit, make mayo and smoothies, blend soups and sauces in the pan and the better ones will crush ice too. Have a look at them too.xx

Posted on 10 Jul 2014 22:44:18 BDT
Richard says:
Hi, thanks for the reply.

After much debate, I went for a morphs richards in the end. It was half price at 40 quid, which kinda made the decision for me. :)

Posted on 10 Jul 2014 23:02:06 BDT
Sorry I didn,t see your post earlier, but I,m sure you,ll be very pleased. With your MR,s they,ve been around a long time and a brand tobe trusted.xx Carole.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the cooking discussion forum (639 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  cooking discussion forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  20 days ago
Latest post:  14 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions