Customer Discussions > cooking discussion forum

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 272 posts in this discussion
Posted on 2 Mar 2013 18:07:17 GMT
Very busy all week! Good, got a lot done....bad, I'm tired out. Is that bad, though? LOL
Gotta dash and eat something before I drop. Take care, stu.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Mar 2013 18:08:47 GMT
Stu says:
lucky lady enjoy--xx

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Mar 2013 18:12:07 GMT
Last edited by the author on 2 Mar 2013 18:12:38 GMT
I love getting all dressed up a bit of makeup and let my hair down..literally..it's up in a scrunchie all week.xx.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Mar 2013 18:14:35 GMT
Stu says:
get some rest after your dinner ori,feet up ok--xx

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Mar 2013 19:27:30 GMT
pixie says:
Have alovely time Linz!x

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Mar 2013 19:27:55 GMT
pixie says:
Love the toadstool pic Ori!x

Posted on 2 Mar 2013 20:33:44 GMT
on my way to party!!..nite nite all.xxxxxxx

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Mar 2013 20:45:48 GMT
pixie says:
nite nite...have fun!x

Posted on 2 Mar 2013 20:48:19 GMT
Stu says:
something i used to do in my younger fit years til the early hours of the next day or longerlol hope she has a good time and no hangover lol--xx

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Mar 2013 07:59:34 GMT
Amanita muscaria. I am not poisonous, but I do like to live like one, feet firmly planted in one place, if possible in the damp...and yes, with a good book in hand!

Posted on 3 Mar 2013 16:24:58 GMT
Hi everyone...I'm home...no hangover and happy!!..hope you're wk.ends going okay.xxxxx.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Mar 2013 16:26:50 GMT
Are you gunna put a pic up Stu? Xx.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Mar 2013 16:29:19 GMT
pixie says:
He better...we waiting to see!

Posted on 3 Mar 2013 16:41:00 GMT
*sitting here with arms folded waiting for pic*. :o{

Posted on 3 Mar 2013 18:45:05 GMT
A. bailey says:
Hi stu there are the ones like me lurking,been making fancy dress for book week ,all day today.lots of the schools around here have book week ,I don't know whether siobhan would have it at her school,

Posted on 3 Mar 2013 18:49:22 GMT
A. bailey says:
Sorry Stu,not sure what post of yours I was replying to must have been on the previous page.hi pixie

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Mar 2013 18:59:11 GMT
pixie says:
Hi Anita! Hope all good with you?.....What's cooking?x

Posted on 3 Mar 2013 19:11:44 GMT
A. bailey says:
Hi there ,been building wardrobes and making a princess and an emperor and a Grumpy costume for book week,such fun......not.just thrown a chicken in the oven and cracked open the vodka.curry tomorrow.someone mentioned a book that had a good biriani recipe,I wondered if you knew which book it was?you well?

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Mar 2013 19:19:50 GMT
pixie says:
Vodka...yum....sound like homer! Ha!..I think the girls talking about....
The Hairy Bikers' Great Curries not sure but that is the latest...it's a goodie!

All good here except it's cold and I hate that! Rather you than me with the sewing...I faint at the sight of a needle! Hope the kiddies love it and have a good time!x

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Mar 2013 15:48:13 GMT
Stu says:
dont worry anita love,didnt see siobhan this week cos shes got chickenpox,and i dont get involved much in her school things unless the scool letter/book tells me whats going off in the future,i only help teach her maths,and english/spelling,and before the superior english gentleman pops up and says you what? i teach her the way it should be not the way i use it on here,ie how i use it in writing letters to authority,ok mr baskin

Posted on 4 Mar 2013 22:33:50 GMT
A. bailey says:
Stu,I agree that we may be more casual with our grammar on here than in real life teaching little beasties.I would never criticise people's spelling etc on here ,We come on for a,laugh not to be told how to spell,or where to put a colon!!
Please don't move away from Siobhan ,remember that is her mother who decides when she comes to you,but as long as you stay close as she gets older she will herself choose to come over more often.

Posted on 4 Mar 2013 22:45:19 GMT
I was married ....got 4 lovely boys...they were young when my ex and I parted.I was bitter but allowed their dad access...I allowed him to see them when he wanted to.They stayed with him half the week..as we lived close enough he could still take them to school..as my boys got older they chose themselves when to see their dad...it's not the fault of the children when parents split up but it's them that have to suffer when they can't see the absent parent much...What i'm.saying Stu is that your daughter is old enough to see whats happening and she will visit you herself many times and remember it wasn't by your choice that you coiuldn't see her as much as you wanted to.

Posted on 5 Mar 2013 14:15:08 GMT
Aaaaaahhhhh. Got a parcel from a fellow ex-Vegwebber (the forums I mean) from NYC...chipotle!! This year's supply of lime pickle is assured.
Considering we have exchanged about 4 emails aside from the old VW chat boards, it is so kind of her. She sent some whole and some powder, and a plastic box to keep them in. Bless her heart, she spent way more on the postage than the cost of the contents.
Like Blanche in Streetcar, "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers."

Posted on 5 Mar 2013 14:23:49 GMT
Bearman says:
Last week I was having a meeting in Ireland with a woman from France who works for the government there reviewing the applications I submit for approval to sell our products. I have been working with her for 4 years but only ever actually see her 2 or 3 times a year.

Well I told her that I had handed in my resignation and April will be the last meeting I have with her, and much to my surprise, she burst into tears! It was very touching!

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Mar 2013 14:32:28 GMT
pixie says:
What a great parcel Ori...you were only saying.....xlol!
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the cooking discussion forum (651 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  cooking discussion forum
Participants:  21
Total posts:  272
Initial post:  31 Jan 2013
Latest post:  26 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions