Posted on 3 Apr 2013 10:51:44 BDT
pixie says:
DribbleOns Bib (Navy Blue, 0-24 months) for Mrs J!x

envelope of yeast!

Posted on 3 Apr 2013 13:00:30 BDT
Almond bark

Posted on 3 Apr 2013 14:45:44 BDT
Stu says:
im back ladies and gents ive missed you all but so much trouble you would not believe ---xxx

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Apr 2013 14:50:13 BDT
Confide in us you have our trust
We do believe - not just coz we must

Glad to see you

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Apr 2013 15:01:16 BDT
Stu says:
hi patricia sweetheart,it will probably take 30 mins so going to make a cuppa and just clear the rest of the in posts and i shall be back to you ok love hope you are well--xx

Posted on 3 Apr 2013 15:32:47 BDT
Stu says:
well patricia love,it started with the kettle breaking down then the lek from the neighbours upstairs who had to be threatened with eviction before they would let the repair men in to do the job,now they play their music all day and no-one listens to me, then the microwave broke down,then my computer got hacked into and ive only had it back 3 days,in between the light in the bathroom fell off the cieling,shower broke,shower rail came off the wall,then to top it all my hoover gave up on me lol but not to forget my washing machine giving up,and the guy that fixed it was a cowboy 5 minutes after he had gone and i put my washing in it packed up againtried getting him back but he switced his phone off and i cant find his address so there you go love and in between ive been having my fits as usual

Posted on 3 Apr 2013 16:06:48 BDT
Last edited by the author on 3 Apr 2013 16:07:39 BDT
OK Stu - I read that through twice - it is several times worse than any stretch of ill fortune that I have ever had - I feel a great chunk of empathy - for you are certainly in very poor case - half of what happened to you - or even a quarter - would be enough to start a fit!!!
BUT - look atcha you are still up and running OK ? that to me is the important thing - you have proven the resilience of the human spirit - whup whup okay - before I go off all Spiritual on you - I really think what I am after saying is that all this has happened - and you have kept going when a lesser-spirited person would have been taken to hospital. HOW DO YOU DO ALL THAT
I think we cue in Sinatra - singing I did it MY WAY !!! Cheers mate - good on ya

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Apr 2013 16:33:41 BDT
Stu says:
thanks patricia sweetheart,yes love but i forgot to add to that my freezer packed up too lol.but there you go patricia im what you call a fighter love when the people came to fix everything except the freezer which i still need some of them said that they would have given up ,and i said why,i said you just have to laugh at life when its like that love or you would either take all your tablets or hang yourself.and im not ready for either yet lol---xxx

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Apr 2013 16:55:29 BDT
pixie says:
But apart from all that how are you stu? Lol!

Only joking! Glad to have you back and seems you have had one heck of a time of it...lets hope that's all the 'orrible stuff out of the way for you over the coming year...you deserve some good fortune vibes...and I'm sending them your way! x

Posted on 3 Apr 2013 17:08:15 BDT
Stu says:
hiya pixie babe long time no chat its lovely to be back,and im fine love just need a freezer and thats it complete so not bad eh?just put on the post/thread that was asking after me thanks etc,also its my usual kip time if i get any now the clocks have sprung forward light sunny evenings,thanks for the vibes being sent my way you are an angel-----xxx

Posted on 3 Apr 2013 19:04:13 BDT
Flipping heck Stu, just how much bad luck can one person have. I think we will all be sending good luck vibes your way, you are certainly a fighter....when the going gets tough, the tough ( that's you) get going....good on ya Stu.xxxxxxxxxx

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Apr 2013 19:54:42 BDT
M Inx says:
Blimey Stu and I thought you'd run off with the easter bunny! Best wishes for better times x

Posted on 3 Apr 2013 20:30:54 BDT
Stu says:
thank-you ladies nice thought if there was any decent easter bunnies around though lol-----xxxxxx

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Apr 2013 06:16:56 BDT
Wow Stu! You have had a terrible time... No wonder the decorating didn't get started... I wouldn't have wanted to poke my head out of the covers in the morning :)

Well lets hope with your return, the sun is quick to follow! What are you going to do about the freezer? xxx

I can look on our board at work for one if you like? x

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Apr 2013 12:09:34 BDT
Stu says:
hiya debra,well love theres a shop not too far away that sells secondhand gauranteed ones so when i do finally get the kitchen decorated i will pop down there and have a look thanks for asking--xx

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Apr 2013 12:24:36 BDT
Well do let me know if you need any help Stu. I get all sorts of discount codes and things for friends and family where I work, from Argos to John Lewis! So it's always worth asking me and I can check to see if there are any offers xx

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Apr 2013 12:30:41 BDT
Stu says:
thanks very much debra very kind of you--xx

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Apr 2013 08:10:52 BDT
Spock says:
What's that?

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Apr 2013 17:17:55 BDT
pixie says:
Well i was just taking my lead from your gobbledegook! Did you have a good Easter...how many eggs you scoffed?

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Apr 2013 10:43:50 BDT
Frenchie says:
Well, Stu, I am glad you took it all in your stride. You do live an interesting life **smiles**
Pix, what made you say that Spock would 'scoff'' Easter eggs? maybe he ate them ''daintily'' you know and savour them ....

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Apr 2013 11:12:39 BDT
I think it depends on your point of observation - a person who maybe would have liked such an egg - would imagine "Scoffing" but the person eating it could be picking small pieces and tenderly leaving a little bit of chocolate - to look at and enjoy later.
See Me - I had an egg on toast for my breakfast - my neighbour was probably feeding his face on two with bacon and three toasts and fried tomatoes and what-all else - the piggy-chops
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the cooking discussion forum (639 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  cooking discussion forum
Participants:  119
Total posts:  4727
Initial post:  21 Aug 2012
Latest post:  6 Jun 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions