Customer Discussions > childrens books discussion forum

School adventure stories for 6-9 year olds for under £2 on Kindle

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Nov 2012 22:56:33 GMT
Nina says:
Read two new exciting school adventure stories by author Nina Levison, which are both suitable for 6-9 year old children - links below:
Jess and the Ghost of Black Rock Castle (The 'Jess' series)
Jess and the Magic Wishing Well (The 'Jess' series)

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Nov 2012 20:07:45 GMT
Auntie Sue says:
Try the Wrong Night by Katrine Robinson. It is about a boy who is very unhappy at his new school but then finds himself in a remarkable exciting adventure in which he visits a Father Christmas Training School. Very funny with 14 chapters.
The Wrong Night

Posted on 27 Nov 2012 21:46:36 GMT
Yes this is self promotion but try "The Adventuers of Caitlin Haq" on kindle

Posted on 28 Nov 2012 12:10:14 GMT
Dee J Kirkby says:
My son loved the Captain Underpants series!

Posted on 30 Nov 2012 17:58:15 GMT
Try this thread

http://www.amazon.co.uk/forum/meet%20our%20authors/ref=cm_cd_pg_oldest?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx3ETKKJQSTRPGM&cdPage=1&cdSort=newest&cdThread=Tx2DHRDBJWTX85R

There may be just the thing you are looking for!

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Nov 2012 18:30:52 GMT
Nina says:
Read two new exciting school adventure stories by author Nina Levison, which are both suitable for children aged 7 upwards and under 2- links below:

Posted on 2 Dec 2012 21:53:12 GMT
Book Fan says:
A little self promotion but as its the festive season you could give this a try. A little Xmas adventure for ages 7+ and a bargain at 77p :-) http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00AFK6YTG/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=zg_bs_367122031_5

Posted on 30 Dec 2012 17:32:29 GMT
T. P. Ripley says:
Hi - Try my own book - Lily Lovebug and the Unconquered Planet. Don't let the title put you off. For boys and girls (good readers - 50000 words). Full of adventure, excitement and humorous gory bits! Aliens, Wizards, giant spiders - the lot!

T. P. RipleyLily Lovebug and the Unconquered Planet

Posted on 30 Dec 2012 22:42:27 GMT
Last edited by the author on 31 Dec 2012 15:13:23 GMT
Nina says:
Do any children read these posts? If so and you are looking for kindle or e-reader books, try the 'Jess series' for children of 7 and older. Both of these exciting mystery and adventure stories are under 2.00 and are about Jess's adventures with her friends from Oakhill School. They are suitable for both girls and boys, so give them a try.
Links below:
'Jess and the Ghost of Black Rock Castle' FREE for one day only January 1st 2013!!

Posted on 31 Dec 2012 16:21:14 GMT
Peter G. Tye says:
Self promotion again I'm afraid. But most children love the dark zany side of 'Crocodile Tours - Poking Fun at a Pharaoh' where the crocodile eats a particularly nasty teacher for fuel to get them to Egypt. Available in Paperback or Kindle.

Posted on 1 Jan 2013 11:40:39 GMT
Nina says:
Happy New Year! Try a children's Ghost story for free -one day only-January 1st 2013!!
For children's ghost and mystery stories try the 'Jess series' for both boys and girls. These exciting mystery and adventure stories are usually both under 2.00.
'Jess and the Ghost of Black Rock Castle' however, is FREE for one day only - January 1st 2013!!
Links below:
Your reply to Nina's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on 2 Jan 2013 23:03:23 GMT
Fish Head says:
You can get the Just William Books for free, which I loved when I was younger! They are about a very naughty schoolboy

Posted on 3 Jan 2013 14:46:48 GMT
Nina says:
SPECIAL OFFER 96p:
Following the free promotion of the children's adventure book, 'Jess and the Ghost of Black Rock Castle', the second book in the series is now available for 96p for three days, starting Thursday January 3rd and titled 'Jess and the Magic Wishing Well'.
This adventure and mystery story is suitable for children aged 7 upwards.

Posted on 3 Jan 2013 19:56:53 GMT
Personally, i feel it is really a shame that someone would keep bumping up thier own self promotion threads, ths burying legitimate topics and stifling any real conversation here. Personally I feel if the only person talking about a book is the author - I'd rather look elsewhere for reading material.

Posted on 3 Jan 2013 22:48:14 GMT
My little girl is loving the Humphrey books by Betty Birney. She has also just read the Golden Acorn and Lily's Wand, both of which she was glued to - but I think they are only on kindle.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the childrens books discussion forum

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  26 Nov 2012
Latest post:  3 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions