Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Subscribe and Save Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > biography discussion forum

How do I pull up a list of all discussions going on on Amazon?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Feb 2010 12:02:52 GMT
Ian Walthew says:
I've noticed that within different forums (this one for example) people have a habit of starting discussions on books in general or about other specific genres.

Does anyone know how to pull up a full list of ALL the discussions on ALL forums, sorted by most recent contribution. I'm probably being dumb but new to this.

Or do people who post questions about animal knowledge books for seven year old kids just need to be politely advised to leave the Biography Forum and go to Childrens' Books? (That sounds mean doesn't it?)

Posted on 20 Feb 2010 12:19:03 GMT
Bookworm79 says:
I'm not sure how to pull up a list of all discussions but if you put a genre, or just 'fiction', into the 'jump to tag' box in the top right hand corner (level with the biography forum banner) you will be able to get to the list of discussions for that topic.

Posted on 22 Feb 2010 15:13:34 GMT
hiljean says:
Thanks Bookworm, I had never even spotted that Jump to Tag field! I haven't found the list of Help topics in amazon to be very useful in negotiating my way around the discussion forums. If you are new to it, it's quite tricky even getting started. I've just noticed one discussion title which is so long it's clear the initiator doesn't realise it's the heading, not the content, that they have triggered!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the biography discussion forum (214 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Important Announcement from Amazon
45 6 Apr 2015
the rose coloured wish by florence bone 25 22 Dec 2015
Laugh out loud books? 52 28 Aug 2015
Biographies on gay Alan Turing show he had parental neglect as a kid (mygenes.co.nz) 282 19 Aug 2015
Bio on Benny Hill shows he was considered funnier than watching paint dry 30 31 Jul 2015
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 33 20 Jul 2015
Bio on Man Of Truth showed he had repetitive word syndrome called Hill! (delusional.com) 28 25 May 2015
Bio on Benny Hill shows he was considered funnier than Monty Python by various TV stations 363 23 May 2015
HELP! Recommendations for history novels authors please 52 18 May 2015
I have forgotten the title of this book 73 7 May 2015
Best Biography? 464 16 Mar 2015
A desperate young man, ex coal miner, grabs an opportunity and now mixes with film stars 2 21 Jan 2015

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  20 Feb 2010
Latest post:  22 Feb 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions