Customer Discussions > biography discussion forum

The way we lived then-Dominick Dunne Autobiography (Audiobook ?)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 Nov 2013 21:37:55 GMT
Hi;

Does anyone know if Dominick Dunne's,1999, autobiography, 'The way we lived then,' is, currently, available in audiobook form? (Preferably in, either, Audio cassette, CD or DVD, rather than digital download) and, if so, whether any amazon retailers, out there, currently have it in stock

I am thinking of buying it as a Christmas present for my mum, who, now in her eighties, has great difficulty in reading the printed page.

An exhaustive search of the internet, over the last few days, has, unfortunately, proved to be unsuccessful.

Any advice, that would assist me in this matter, would be greatly appreciated. ,

Many Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Dec 2013 19:29:42 GMT
I Readalot says:
As you have done an exhaustive search then I would have to say it isn't available. Maybe one was never produced or if there were any cassettes available it looks like they are in the private hands of people who have no intention of selling them.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2013 22:48:58 GMT
Last edited by the author on 5 Dec 2013 22:55:19 GMT
Yes, I think you are probably right, I have since e-mailed Random House (The book's publishers) and, unfortunately, they say, as far as they are aware, it has never been released in any audio format.

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply anyway, I'm very much obliged to you.

Richard
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the biography discussion forum (213 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Important Announcement from Amazon
45 12 days ago
Biographies on gay Alan Turing show he had parental neglect as a kid (mygenes.co.nz) 108 2 days ago
Bio on Benny Hill shows he was considered funnier than Monty Python by various TV stations 358 3 days ago
Bio on Benny Hill shows he was considered funnier than watching paint dry 22 11 days ago
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 30 12 days ago
HELP! Recommendations for history novels authors please 49 17 days ago
Best Biography? 464 16 Mar 2015
the rose coloured wish by florence bone 24 28 Feb 2015
I have forgotten the title of this book 72 21 Feb 2015
A desperate young man, ex coal miner, grabs an opportunity and now mixes with film stars 2 21 Jan 2015
Where were you when this happened!! 1 11 Jan 2015
Ottolenghi, Persiana or Jamie? 2 6 Jan 2015

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  28 Nov 2013
Latest post:  5 Dec 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions