Customer Discussions > biography discussion forum

If you like biographies about ordinary people...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-158 of 158 posts in this discussion
Posted on 26 Jun 2012 14:35:39 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 26 Jun 2012 14:39:36 BDT]

Posted on 26 Jun 2012 14:39:00 BDT
ILikeBirds says:
Does it have to be biographies or will an autobiography do?

My mother and I's book is available on free download until the end of today, but we need feedback, so why not give it a try? People who've read it tell us they enjoyed it.The Winner Family

Posted on 26 Jun 2012 14:45:24 BDT
Anne says:
If you like autobiographies about real people, you'll like Sunday's Child by Anne Lyken-Garner. It's on Amazon and tells the inspiring story of a young girl overcoming her life of abuse, poverty, food lines, and dysfunction to live a life she always knew she could have.

Posted on 28 Jun 2012 15:37:42 BDT
John Young says:
Why not try The Bastard Child. Story of an illegitimate war baby. Down to earth gritty and explicate life story in three parts. Not for the faint hearted

Posted on 29 Jun 2012 12:34:01 BDT
maria says:
Hi I have just read a book called you know who you are a confused life, it was funny,sad, confusing, and I could not put it down, it was so true and eye opening of this era in life, read it its different but well written and captivating.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Jul 2012 15:51:32 BDT
Ms F says:
I have heard about what was done to Henrietta Lacks, so would be interested in this.
For another real-life story involving medical issues, you could try Letters from the Spare Parts by Rowena Jayce. The author gave a kidney to her husband, but things went badly wrong.

Posted on 28 Jul 2012 10:25:43 BDT
I would suggest Cherry Blossom Children - One Foster Parents Story. I read this a couple of months ago or more, and find I still think about it and all the family did. Read the preview, it is only the beginning of the rollercoaste ride.... but you will not be dissappointed. This will make you rethink family life and achievements all over again. Gives the reader a perspective to their own life. Read the reviews and see for yourself.Cherry Blossom Children - One Foster Parent's Story

Posted on 29 Jul 2012 01:06:20 BDT
Go to the MOA forum if you want to hear from authors. They are not allowed to post here.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the biography discussion forum (212 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  112
Total posts:  158
Initial post:  2 Mar 2011
Latest post:  29 Jul 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 30 customers

Search Customer Discussions