Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more
Customer Discussions > amazon discussion forum

Should i be worried?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Apr 2012 12:06:56 BDT
So i ordered a Playstation3 on the 8th April, on the 10th of April that playstation3 was dispatched. i also purchased at same time 2 games for it which arrived 2-3 days after i placed order.
Waited patiently then 4 days ago ordered another game and headset and both arrived yesturday.
The playstation3 is expected to arrive next wednesday at the latest but i kind of dont want to wait that long if the seller hasn't bothered to post it and taken my £132.
i sent 2 emails to the seller over last 1-2 weeks and have had no reply what so ever. it didn't arrive in post today so tomorrow is last day before the 2 week mark.
unsure what to do.

Posted on 29 Apr 2012 16:18:54 BDT
Last edited by the author on 29 Apr 2012 16:19:27 BDT
1st I'm sorry but I have a ps3 and I ended up buying a xbox as ps3 network is always down anyway enough about that

but yes I would

Ask for a full refund

if you have to contact amazon they say if its less than £500 they will refund you themselfs

And remember if your buying something expensive ALWAYS BUY from amazon themself I buy stuff under £200 from 3rd party as I don't care if I have to sit and wait for a refund anything more I always buy from amazon themselfs even if it means its a little more money

And always remember to check feedback before making ANY purchases

I hope this hopes

Ask for a full refund

(and sorry about my English I am not an uneducated chav I went to a private dyslexic school)

Posted on 3 May 2012 20:45:47 BDT
Thomas NÝhr says:
I find that using the feedback is not always helpful - sometimes it seems a bit too "good" to be true.
One seller, which I shan't mention by name yet - has 95% positive reviews, all written rather blandly and not very precise.
The few bad reviews on the other hand looks as if they've been written by proper users, with proper (and similar) complaints.
Feedback isn't always conclusive - the only thing we can do as users of this place, is to keep each other ajour with what third party sellers can be trusted, and which can't.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the amazon discussion forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  amazon discussion forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  19 Apr 2012
Latest post:  3 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions