Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > action discussion forum

Personal request for Shazzerman - trying to find a film

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Jun 2014 12:14:15 BDT
Anita says:
Actually anyone's help would be appreciated. I just get the impression that Shazzerman has seen all the films that are... I can't remember the title of a film for quite a while, and I'd like to find it.

Shaz - unfortunately I can't give anything definite. I think it was French, and (probably?) of 1950s, maybe 1960s (perhaps not 70s).

Anyway - there's a group of people sitting in a room, they were a group during the war, and one of them betrayed them all. The traitor supposedly is in the room. Nothing happens during all film, just people talking, trying to find out which one of them is the traitor, and tension builds up to unbearable...

Finally the owner (?) of the house says that there's a German (?) witness upstairs, and he'd point out the traitor, once he doesn't want to confess. And then, the steps on the stairs, approaching... and the traitor flees.

Does that ring any bells? Thank you in advance!

Posted on 2 Jul 2014 18:04:08 BDT
Shazzerman says:
This DOES ring a (very feint) bell. But I cannot think of a title right this minute. I was thinking it might be "Army of Shadows", but I don't think so. I'll work on it.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jul 2014 18:08:03 BDT
Anita says:
Thanks anyway. Let me know if you find it. You know how it is when you just can't remember something...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the action discussion forum (517 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  action discussion forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  30 Jun 2014
Latest post:  2 Jul 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions