Customer Discussions > action discussion forum

What did you watch last night?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1651-1675 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on 29 Aug 2012 12:15:29 BDT
Collette says:
River City. My fave soap. Pity it's only on once a week.

Posted on 29 Aug 2012 13:54:42 BDT
Kiss My Face says:
Hello to everybody.Last night i watched a film called Supertanker..The American Navy have an Alien weapon that forms a cloud and destroys everything in its Path..Regular b-movie stuff..Now..Where's my dinner?

Posted on 29 Aug 2012 13:56:12 BDT
Afternoon

Last night i started watching 24 season 8 which is amazing. I only planned to watch one episode but reeled off 4 in a row will defo be watching some more tonight

Posted on 29 Aug 2012 17:13:57 BDT
Skipped the last few pages, been on holiday and cba to read =)
So while I was away I watched, lots of Adventure Time, Amazing Adventures of Gumball and Regular Show (Cartoon Network was pretty much the best channel on offer lol), I also watched Archer which I'd never heard of and despite being a bit strange I still liked it. Watched a couple of films which I would never have watched otherwise - Bad Teacher and Due Date, the two just never appealed to me but I actually really enjoyed the both of them.

Posted on 30 Aug 2012 12:48:16 BDT
Kiss My Face says:
Last night i watched Piranha 2010..Naked babes,blood galore and teens getting chewed,what's not to like..I also watched a film called Airborne..A british horror on a plane kinda film..It wasn't to bad.I was expecting drivel like recent film revenent,but it's worth a rent..

Posted on 30 Aug 2012 12:58:33 BDT
Scarlet Lady says:
Hey Rampie honey how are you? I watched the Olympics for a while then Kindled in Bed -

Posted on 30 Aug 2012 13:43:06 BDT
Last edited by the author on 30 Aug 2012 13:54:09 BDT
Dogmatix says:
I finally managed to complete watching "Spartacus- Blood and Sand" plenty of blood, gore, naked Babes and simulated sex, so I think 70's MAN would like it, I certainly do. It's very clever how they do certain things, last night a Roman had a sword thrust through his head and you see the sword going through the head then the camera angle changes and you see it from the front and in another scene a guy takes a sword thrust through his stomach and when it is withdrawn his innards come tumbling out too. not for the fainthearted perhaps.

Posted on 30 Aug 2012 13:53:53 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 May 2013 04:52:58 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Aug 2012 14:55:39 BDT
Scarlet Lady says:
So a relaxing evening then

Posted on 30 Aug 2012 15:33:13 BDT
Hey Scarlet hope you ok

I am loving the last season of 24 at the minute, it is the perfect substitute as i am waiting forever for Game of thrones season two to come out on dvd. I have Virgin so i do not get Sky Atlantic.
I have just finished the second hunger games book if the film is as good it is going to be awesome.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Aug 2012 15:36:28 BDT
Post Soviet says:
I don't mind gore, but to me "Spartacus......." was more about naked Chipandales, so was able to get only through couple episodes. Understandably wife keeps watching it. '0)

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Aug 2012 15:37:50 BDT
Scarlet Lady says:
Not read the Hunger Games - brief outline please?

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Aug 2012 15:38:08 BDT
Scarlet Lady says:
So would I postie!

Posted on 30 Aug 2012 15:49:58 BDT
Last edited by the author on 30 Aug 2012 15:51:21 BDT
In the near future twelve girls and twelve boys are forced to appear in live tv show called the Hunger Games
There is only one rule kill or be killed.

Sounds grim but it is not graphic really at all the film was a pg12.

The books are a trilogy and are amazing so far i only have one to go. The film was great too and is out shortly

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hunger-Games

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Aug 2012 15:52:17 BDT
Last edited by the author on 30 Aug 2012 15:52:34 BDT
Scarlet Lady says:
So no Sex involved? Hold on ?? The film was great too and is out shortly? How can you have seen it then?

What are you watching tonight?

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Aug 2012 15:59:29 BDT
saw it at the cinema sorry dvd is out shortly. There is no sex but a good love triangle with a twist.
Tonight i will be playing poker on pokerstars.co.uk. I have a tournament tonight i am getting very good at the game and my aim is to hopefully turn pro one day.
I will watch some more 24 tonight although i have been having the urge to watch the lord of the rings trilogy again lately. I usually get this at least 3 times a year and never get bored of watching them

c u soon nite nite

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Aug 2012 16:06:02 BDT
Scarlet Lady says:
Night Rampie (Good luck for tonight you won't need it!) XX talk more tomorrow about DVD's and stuff

Posted on 30 Aug 2012 16:08:08 BDT
Yeah of course

C u later

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Aug 2012 19:03:13 BDT
Blastronaut says:
West - would agree that the film didn't leave out owt of importance, I just felt it had a sorta 'clean' or polished look to it whereas the book seemed a bit dirtier, a tad less subtle, and more realistic.
Probably made a difference that I read the book before seeing the film; I'd already got my own idea of how the characters looked, so had to get used to the 'new' faces in the film.
The reverse of your situation! : )
Reckon we can safely say they're both worth a go.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Aug 2012 20:30:41 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 May 2013 04:53:11 BDT]

Posted on 30 Aug 2012 21:14:01 BDT
telly addict says:
I watched the John Barrowman prelude shows to the new season of DALLAS 2012, mainly coz I wanted to see how Larry Hagman et al had aged.

I've just settled down to watch Good Cop on BBC1, Stephen Graham is in it. Good Actor. He was brilliant last week in Parade's End with Benedict Cumberbatch (another great actor)

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Aug 2012 04:06:01 BDT
Last edited by the author on 31 Aug 2012 04:12:33 BDT
I started playing poker on PokerStars again recently after a couple of years break. What games do you play Rampage and are they tournies, sit and goes, etc. A couple of years ago I was doing alright (100-200 ish profit a week. I had no intention of making a living out of it, just a bit of fun) but I'd earned this money and wasn't sure what to spend it on. So I bought a PS3 and COD4 and well I never went back to poker lol.

Last night I watched Love, Honour and Obey again. A really funny and clever take on the British gangster flick. It's one of those weird films that nobody seems to of heard of yet is filled with famous British actors. Whenever I've brought it up my mates ask me who's in and I reel out all these names and they look at me as if I'm joking.

Posted on 31 Aug 2012 09:32:08 BDT
Last edited by the author on 31 Aug 2012 09:33:16 BDT
I play tournies on stars only micros though usually 6max and knockout also 6max SnGs, i came 12th last night out of 8804 people,so close i was gutted. I have only won one tourney which was for about 300.00 a couple of months ago. I only play on thursdays and fri though as i 'm loving my Dark souls Xbox360 at the mo.

Last night i watched some 24 again and the world series of poker which is on espn 2012 tuesday nights.
It is friday and i cant wait to finish work so i can have a nice beer at home and play some poker while the misses watches another 3 hours of soaps and fat bride programs yippppeeeee. Then i am straight on the xbox for some gears of war while she sleeps away

@Tetrominoe that is some early post mate what are you doing up at that time. That is nuts

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Aug 2012 09:57:41 BDT
Scarlet Lady says:
Hi rampie honey - How are you Sweets - Roll on 5pm please! Para O is causing me hassles - North Greenwich was a nightmare this morning! - Tonight I hope to get use of TV but doubt it!

Posted on 31 Aug 2012 10:46:32 BDT
Im okay scarlet, 5pm will be here soon enough can't wait, only 2 weeks till i have some time off. I have not had a break since May and i am burnt out. I work for a steel company and it is pretty heavy stuff, i could do with some rest. I am off to Butlins for a weekend break, just to get away for a couple of days and not have to do the chores and stuff i am really looking forward to it.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the action discussion forum (460 discussions)

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Discussion in:  action discussion forum
Participants:  245
Total posts:  7037
Initial post:  28 Nov 2011
Latest post:  1 hour ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions