Customer Discussions > action discussion forum

What did you watch last night?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 926-950 of 4519 posts in this discussion
Posted on 1 May 2012 10:43:22 BDT
mister joe says:
I don't really have anything against you Roger,at the least you get things going a little.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2012 10:48:54 BDT
Some may say "So do laxettes".

Upon some people I seem to have that effect.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2012 11:00:06 BDT
T says:
Much as I like Sarah Silverman, her "character" so deserved a punch in the face, with that screechy squeaky preachy rant. And so deliciously unexpected the first time I watched it I nearly fell off my sofa laughing. Brilliant!

Posted on 1 May 2012 11:00:24 BDT
Post Soviet says:
The Awakening (2011) [DVD], decent British ghost film, just getting bit messy and harder to figure out what's going on towards the end.
Otherwise creepy, well shot and acted... 3,5 from 5 IMO. Really enjoyed and will have a look again some time.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2012 11:01:33 BDT
Last edited by the author on 1 May 2012 13:35:03 BDT
T says:
I don't see what the excitement about turning forty is. I seriously doubt I shall feel any different the day after to how I did the day before and who wants to get excited about being another year closer to ones own demise anyway? :-D I am completely indifferent to birthdays, me.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2012 11:13:57 BDT
Post Soviet says:
Forty five was when I felt things went downwards; need for some spare parts, filters change, and you grow more aware of all the mileage...

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2012 12:33:52 BDT
LEP says:
Gadget Show followed by Extreme Fishing.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2012 13:51:32 BDT
Last edited by the author on 1 May 2012 13:53:48 BDT
"We are the only animal { anima - spirit / soul } that kills for the pleasure of killing"

No we're not, plenty of animals do, such as cats and killer whales for instance.

"We are the only species that seeks vengeance - if I kick a dog he'll bite, he won't plot and plan for years as we see in the admittedly excellent programme 'Revenge', looking for a way to bring me down."

A dog might not, but a crow will. And it will tell all its crow friends. Who will all tell their crow children. I'm not kidding. Crows hold a grudge. That is my useless fact for the day - use it well ;)

Posted on 1 May 2012 13:55:23 BDT
And what did I watch...
I watched 6 episodes of Black Blood Brothers - yaaay !!
I cba to do a reviewy thing, so shall settle simply for, I like =)
Funny and destructive -win win !

Posted on 1 May 2012 16:01:04 BDT
mister joe says:
Lifes over when you are forty.No one cares what you think,feel,say or do.Sarah Silverman is atrocious,hip,insipid comedy.Oh so funny....she just joked about being attacked....aren't we such a developed audience that we find this funny.....pass the bucket.

Posted on 1 May 2012 16:18:11 BDT
Last night I had one of those odd nights where I couldn't settle on a program for more than a few minutes. Flicking back and forth, watching everything, watching nothing. I suspect its good practice for death. A wise person would say in their smug voices, I should have done something else, watched a DVD, read a book. Well maybe they're just in greater denial. "This is the way the world ends, this is the way the world ends, not with a bang but with a whimper." Now I'm quoting dead people!!! I considered changing whimper with whimpy but it sounded too crass.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2012 16:53:09 BDT
T says:
Silverman's over forty...

Posted on 1 May 2012 19:34:17 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 1 May 2013 05:02:59 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2012 22:04:31 BDT
" A grudge is just a place where you pork your cor".

Tony GREIG spoof on South African accent - '12th Man'.

Posted on 1 May 2012 23:21:21 BDT
mister joe says:
Yeah i got Serpent And The Rainbow,this was during one of Cravens lulls.I remember this and Shocker which though not much cop i have fond memories from watching i was a kid.

Posted on 2 May 2012 00:05:42 BDT
sovay says:
I watched Murdoch Mysteries, one of the best series on tv at the moment. A great episode about a group trying to find out what happens when you die.
I love this series and try not to miss an episode!

Posted on 2 May 2012 09:20:23 BDT
Watched Cabin in the Woods. Was epic! :D it was so meta, Abed would be proud.

then got home and watched episode three of series 1 of Sherlock. That was awesome too!

Posted on 2 May 2012 10:49:17 BDT
Louise says:
The first Transformers film.

Posted on 2 May 2012 19:06:48 BDT
Lethal Weapon 2 on Blu-Ray.
There are scenes in this version that I have not seen before, not even in the Director's Cuts.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 May 2012 23:47:21 BDT
Sorry but I think you're raven.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 May 2012 23:49:41 BDT
Joss AKLAND, who played the South African bad guy that got 'dekaffirnated' by Danny GLOVER { and I thought I was the master of the bad pun } played the role brilliantly. His accent was done very well.

Posted on 3 May 2012 08:08:44 BDT
Yeah I agree. Much better villian than the Travis guy in LW3!

Posted on 3 May 2012 08:35:28 BDT
Post Soviet says:
That 'll be the Day [ 1973 ] Widescreen, great opportunity to see David Essex, Bill Fury, Ringo Starr and Keith Moon all in one place. Nice.

Then after finishing reading Franciss Rossi & Rick Parfitt autobiograhies, pulled out
Live Aid [DVD] [1985], when Quo were festival openers.
Great stuff. Bono looked funny, like Puss in boots. WAtched only best moments from first dvd.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 May 2012 08:54:06 BDT
One of the double albums in my vinyl collection is 'That'll Be The Day', with songs from the era of the movie.

Posted on 3 May 2012 09:38:16 BDT
pixie says:
I watched "Silent Witness" the two episodes together, really enjoyed it though it was a little slow to start with.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the action discussion forum (402 discussions)

ARRAY(0xab5480f0)

This discussion

Discussion in:  action discussion forum
Participants:  229
Total posts:  4519
Initial post:  28 Nov 2011
Latest post:  5 hours ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 10 customers

Search Customer Discussions