on 5 June 2012
It was quickly dispatched, easy to pump up and has stayed pumped up. I had no problems at all with product or seller.
on 12 June 2012
Item is as described, easy to pump up and even comes with helpful leaflet on exercise positions. I have been using for a while now and have had no problems.
on 1 April 2013
This was my first purchase for a gym ball, as I saw it being used on T.V in a fitness doc, and thought I would try it.
WOW this is an amazing piece of kit for most floor based exercises, but I use it for my ab workout and boy does it hit the right spot.
My abs feel a lot tighter than any other piece of equipment that I have used before.
I would highly recommend this product, but you must get the right size ball for your height otherwise you will do serious injury to your back.
on 6 December 2012
Bought this for my husband to use while doing his back exercises. Have found it to be fit for purpose and it hasn't lost air or given us any problems. Would recommend.
on 16 March 2014
I bought this ball a few weeks ago and love it, I use it every time I work out. It really helps you to do more exercise and get a better work out exercising different muscles at the same time. This gym ball enables me to respond to the balls instability whilst keeping my balance and engaging more muscles. I have a lot of lower back pain and using the ball is really helping me to strengthen my core, back and stomach muscles. The ball was despatched very quickly and is easy to pump up. I have had no problems with the seller or the ball - would definitely recommend.
on 23 September 2012
This product is really helping with my back pain during pregnancy. I'm 5ft so the size is perfect for my height. It's the only thing I can sit on comfortably at the moment lol
This is a good strong ball. Iam a larger lady and bought it to aid posture and gentle exercise to help with my arthritis. The pump worked well and blew up really quickly and as yet the ball has not burst.Like I said Iam on the large side but I feel really safe when sitting on it, it doesnt slip when Im using it either so all in all a good buy.
on 4 April 2016
This is well made and strong, perfect size for me. Great all round core muscle exerciser especially for abdominal stretches and transverse abs. We bought three (one each in each size) for home use as we're training for a triathlon - we've been using them almost everyday. The exercise chart that comes with it is a good starting point and shows what all can be done with the ball. We use them like chairs, to help in posture and core muscles, besides normal exercises as we were starting from the beginning.
The material is good and doesn't attract dust and fibre like the other gym balls we've read about. It doesn't loose air too and it's easy enough in inflate though that was funny - three women inflating gym balls...
If you want a product for body tone, core strengthening or for physiotherapy exercises then we'd recommend this is the one! 'Let There Be Triathlons' Tri Team - Kate, Stacey & Kate
on 25 February 2014
i bought for a friend i already have one and find it wonderful easy to use the delivery was good to no messing came on the day they said it would i would recommend any one thinking of buying one and are unsure to go a head its wonderful
on 23 February 2013
When I ordered it there weren't many reviews, but it turned out to be an excellent product. Easy to inflate using the attached pump, and I have been using it quite a lot for exercise and just for sitting. I'm 1.53 and the size seems to fit nicely. Highly recommended!