fine-toned® PRO speed rope 3m /10ft ADJUSTABLE- skipping rope for FITNESS, BOXING,TRAINING plus FREE EXERCISE instructions
|Price:||£5.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- COMPLETE WITH FREE EXERCISE INSTRUCTIONS
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH, OLYMPIC TRAINING STYLE ROPE
- SPEED ROPE GENEROUS 10 FT APPROX. IN LENGTH TO SUIT ALL SIZES. SUPER THIN RUBBER
- STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT HANDLES Friction - free, ultra fast action, ultra fast results.
- BOXING, MARTIAL ARTS, TRAINING , FITNESS.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Improve your speed,strength and coordination.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The rope was very easy to adjust and this is a problem I have had with many ropes so was very happy that I purchased this one.
Perfect, just what I wanted.
Great size, comfortable to hold, and gives a good workout.
invest in a better quality one instead of having to buy a replacement!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I regret not buying something better and durable. I can only jump 6-7 times before it falls on my shoulders.Published 1 day ago by Ova Incekaraoglu
For the price I really wasn't sure, but it arrived quickly, it's light and really good quality, comes with instructions on what kind of skipping and jumping to do, really pleased... Read morePublished 15 days ago by stewart Embleton
I received this speed rope on the 15th December 2015 and on the 18th January it had broken. I'd used it once every two days for about half an hour each time outside. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Helen Burgess
Thought these would have more weight to them. Very light and thin. But if that's what you're looking for then you can't go wrong.Published 1 month ago by Maleficent