on 1 June 2014
Lovely size purse good quality,took a while for my order to arrive but once did very pleased with purchase.and good quality.
on 3 June 2016
I always read reviews before purchasing any product and was a little on the fence with this purse but went ahead anyway. It is on the smaller side which is why I got it so that's not an issue, I personally don't like purses that are almost the size of a handbag! It holds everything I need. It has held together perfectly well structurally whilst I've been using it but the plastic coating started to peel off around the edges quite soon and I don't use it often as I do most of my shopping online, it is a shame because it's a pretty pearlescent pink.
on 12 May 2016
a bit small and has a silly strap that holds it in place at back (notes section) which makes it extremely annoying when you want just coins very awkard ,id avoid if like me your easily annoyed by having a strap flapping about everytime you need to open purse.
on 18 January 2016
I personally didn't like this. I was considering sending it back as it was not what I thought it would be like. I thought the purse had a press stud on the wallet part but it doesn't. Because of the actual price of the purse and what it would of cost to send it back I kept it. My Daughter loves it.
on 16 January 2015
Perfect little purse just what I was looking for quick delivery great service thanks
on 13 May 2015
Lovely purse just as the picture shows ,excellent service and quality ,would definitely buy from the company again.
on 23 May 2015
l love this puse its good value you can fit your cards and money together and its fits nice in a small bag
on 15 May 2015
Lovely little purse, well made, might get another colour. Very happy with this purchase.
on 15 November 2014
Purse what nice but it didn't close that well when you got money or cards in it
on 10 March 2015
Great colour fast delivery great item for Xmas or birthday

See one answered question