Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 May 2009 16:12:35 BDT
if i think fallout 3 is rubbish will i feel the same about oblivion? please tell me p.s i love fps's

Posted on 22 May 2009 13:52:11 BDT
PJ Junior says:
Yeah you probably will. Neither game is a first person shooter really, they're both role playing games with some first person action thrown in.

Posted on 27 May 2009 13:40:53 BDT
Both are very similar in their feel (ie the way they present the characters, interact with the environment and the way you communicate with characters). I like both games, Fallout is dark but funny in places whereas Oblivion environment is much more appealing. I also like the way you can join different factions in Oblivion like being magical or a thief. In fallout you seem to be good or evil. In that respect Oblivion seems to have more replay value.

Just my 2 cents and I'm sure others would disagree.

Posted on 16 Jan 2010 02:54:10 GMT
I prefer oblivion... much nicer, prettier and varied. Fall out 3 is good, but very dark and sinister. Oblivion wins every time!!!

Posted on 16 Mar 2010 23:01:10 GMT
KILLEMALL13 says:
If you wants FPSs it's Modern Warfare 2 and Battlefield 2 all the way, and Killzone 2 if you want a different setting! Fallout 3 and Oblivion are RPGs.

Posted on 27 Apr 2010 10:59:21 BDT
JWM says:
Both games are stunning in different ways.

Oblivion is visually much nicer to look at: Open fields, lake, mountains etc.

Fallout is dark, grimy and sinister in a 1950s 'look to the future' retro style.

I enjoyed playing both, Oblivion is my favorite due to it's sheer escapist value but that's my opinion only.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  9 May 2009
Latest post:  27 Apr 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year - Platinum (PS3)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year - Platinum (PS3) by Ubisoft (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (104)