Way too expensive, below Ł100 that would be a catch

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 Jul 2007 15:10:08 BDT
Gregory Sz says:
Babylon 5 beinf a past sci-fi classic right now deserves special attention. The main obstacle in hitting its hyeprspace roads is the price, which is overly optimistic. Last Xmas it webt down to about Ł90, and I was about to buy it. But the executives has decided otherwise. So it's Ł150 which sucks. Maybe they regain theyir mind powers and lower it down below Ł100, making it a fine buy, Until then i'll wait

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Nov 2007 19:07:11 GMT
Last edited by the author on 9 Nov 2007 19:07:29 GMT
Then see 'Babylon 5: The Complete Collection + The Lost Tales' (Exclusive to Amazon UK) Set. More compact box, same discs/extras and now including the latest movie Lost Tales. The RRP is nearly half this one's RRP price...and this one is no longer complete! The only thing it lacks from this version is the little pamphlets/booklets that are in each of the season sets that have a summary of the episodes...but even that info is written on the boxes. Currently 82.49 - now THAT is a bargain. Irnonicaly, though, I'd pay 300 for this set and consider it a bargain. Such is the quality of JMS's masterpiece.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  24 Jul 2007
Latest post:  9 Nov 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Babylon 5: The Complete Universe [DVD]
Babylon 5: The Complete Universe [DVD] by Janet Greek (DVD - 2005)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (33)