Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more
Customer Discussions > MAG (PS3) forum

exclusives all 30th oct??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Jun 2009 22:08:14 BDT
why are 3 of sony's exclusives; uncharted 2, GOW3, MAG all set to come out on 30th october this year?

Posted on 1 Jul 2009 11:59:34 BDT
Mark Scott says:
I assume they feel that 3 top titles at Christmas gives them a great marketing campaign opportunity, especially if the rumours of a PS3 Slim is true and this also comes out by Xmas Sony will be making a big song and dance.

No fair for current owners as there is not much out there at the moment to keep me off Killzone!

Posted on 30 Jul 2009 17:09:37 BDT
Brian Beacom says:
Why do you say MAG is coming out on 30th October? Its listed as 27th November most places and theres a whole official forum filled with people wondering about the rumour its been pushed to January. :P

Anyway any game that thinks it'll sell well tends to go with the build up to Christmas, since thats when most kids get pushing power to buy a few games.

A quick look also confirms that it looks likely GOW3 is being pushed back to 2010, which is what a lot people are complaining about, alot of the good PS3 exclusives are being delayed.

Posted on 1 Nov 2009 19:42:58 GMT
System16 says:
MAG and GOW3 are new year 2010 I think
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  MAG (PS3) forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  14 Jun 2009
Latest post:  1 Nov 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
MAG (PS3)
MAG (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
3.8 out of 5 stars (100)