Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 Nov 2007 12:22:32 GMT
thea468 says:
can anyone tell me if this has french on as an optional language?

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Nov 2007 22:14:29 GMT
Mark says:
If you want to guarantee french as an optional language you can order the french version from www.amazon.fr Unfortunately with postage this will cost 31 euros ( about £22)

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Nov 2007 18:41:38 GMT
thea468 says:
thanks for that. I know someone in France who could take delivery for me. A bit of a nuisance but at least I'll be sure of the language!

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Nov 2007 17:19:33 GMT
Laura Sturg says:
I just tried to order some Barbapapa books on the French Amazon site and it won't take any of my UK creditcards - Visa or Maestro. Just keeps saying that cards haven't been allowed. Do you know a way around this (they wk in the UK!) as I'd also like to order Jungle Book with the French option plus the books?
Thanks,
Laura

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Nov 2008 14:34:06 GMT
IN november 08, you can buy it for a total of EUR 17.24 (inclusive shipping to UK) by ordering it on French Amazon Marketplace (seller fandesdvd)

NB: Remember that the Anniversary 2 disc editoin of Jungle Book has no subtitles, no dual versions _ but only a single language : either English, French, Dutch, German or Spanish, according to the country of Amazon website chosen !
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  24 Nov 2007
Latest post:  25 Nov 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions