on 5 February 2014
loved the look of this jumper, ordered it, arrived quickly. It is a small fit XL usually is big but this was tight on me. When i was folding it up to send back I noticed the arm had 4 holes in it, this should never have past quality control. I did get a refund.
on 12 February 2014
This is a real value for money roll neck top. I love the colour and the quality of it. It will keep you warm. I have not washed it yet but so far, it fits well and is true to size (I am a size 10 UK and 5.8", so medium was OK for me).
on 15 March 2014
Ordered two of these in the same size, but one was too small, bizarrely, so I had to return it. The blue jumper is lovely and cosy, but I think I could have gone up a size as it does cling a bit.
on 12 March 2014
received this item , pullover was larger than expected and the colour was too purple instead of bramble. had to return it unfortunately.
on 11 May 2014
Nice and cosy jumper. Got it in the sale so it was a great buy. Only regret I didn't buy more.