- Boxed-product Weight: 426 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- ASIN: B004E26KTK
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 26 Nov. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 108,555 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
eSecure - 8 Port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Network LAN Switch hub RJ45
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 10 BASE-T Ethernet IEEE 802.3u 100 BASE-TX Fast Ethernet ANSI/IEEE 802.3 Nway auto-negotiation IEEE 802.3x flow control
- Protocol: CSMA/CD
- Data Transfer Rate: Ethernet: 10Mbps (half duplex), 20Mbps (full duplex) Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (half duplex), 200Mbps (full duplex)
- Network Cables: 10 BASE-T: 2 Pair UTP Cat. 3, 4, 5; EIA/TIA - 568 100Ohm STP, 100 BASE-TX: 2 Pair UTP Cat. 5; EIA/TIA - 568 100Ohm STP, 100 BASE-FX: 62.5/125 micron multimode fibreoptic
- Power Supply: 8 Port Switch: External DC IN
Brand New Fast 8 Port Ethernet switch for 10/100Mbps wired networks.
The 8 port Ethernet switch is a great way to transform a single Ethernet port to give you an additional 7 high speed connections with no loss in performance. This network switch enables several computers and other devices to be included in a network from 1 port.
The switch processor handles data transfer in an intelligent way so that you can simultaneously connect both 10 Mbps as well as 100 Mbps network cards to the switch.
All 8 Ports support automatic MDI/ MDI-X crossover detection. Auto MDI/MDIX ports on newer hubs or switches makes it simple to connect to the switch, just plug either a Crossover or Straight Through CAT5 cable into any port.
Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x. Non head-of-line blocking architecture. Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex backpressure with intelligent port based congestion detection and broadcast rate control.
The item is brand new so needless to say is in perfect unmarked condition.
The Power is supplied through external AC power. The input AC voltage is 100~240V. UK Power supply included.
Top Customer Reviews
I used it to connect a BT Vision box & LG LE5900 TV with netcast, both are working perfectly. Very good value.
As there were no instructions in the box I followed set up instructions from reviews here on Amazon.
I connecting the main LAN cable to port 8 & used ports 1 & 2 to connect BT Vision box & TV.
Well done reviewers for adding useful info.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wasn't sure whether this switch was what I needed (not being very 'up' on networking), but at this price it didn't matter. Read morePublished on 21 Nov. 2012 by K. Emery
does exatly what it says on the tin, great hub for the money. just plug it in and you are ready to go.Published on 1 Oct. 2012 by Derick Henderson