Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 21 May 2012 22:17:58 BDT
can anyone please tell me if you can get kindle books on the fusion 5 and has anyone tried it as an e book reader this tablet sounds too good to be true for the price or am i just being a bit negative

In reply to an earlier post on 22 May 2012 11:48:23 BDT
I've just installed Kindle on my Fusion 5 via the Google Play store. I've downloaded some free books from Amazon and they run perfectly well on the tablet. The only slight possible downside to using the tablet as an ebook is the battery life. I would estimate that you would get maybe around 5 hours of use from a charge if you have the brightness turned down and the wifi turned off.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 May 2012 12:00:52 BDT
Thanks Aaron you have just convinced me to buy one from what i have read this seem a good all round tablet i was thinking about a motorolla xoom but this seem to be just as good for half the price thanks again
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb3cc5738)

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  21 May 2012
Latest post:  22 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
A1CS FUSION5 Tablet PC - 10.1" Screen - Android 4.0 ICS - 1GB RAM - 8GB STORAGE - Capacitive 5-Point Touch Screen - Supports BBC Iplayer.
A1CS FUSION5 Tablet PC - 10.1" Screen - Android 4.0 ICS - 1GB RAM - 8GB STORAGE - Capacitive 5-Point Touch Screen - Supports BBC Iplayer. by A1CS
4.1 out of 5 stars   (358)