Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 21 Mar 2012 12:08:13 GMT
Paul T. says:
Hi there, where is the DVD/RW location on this PC case? Thank you!!!

Posted on 24 Mar 2012 22:11:48 GMT
Sully says:
A Dvd or any other five and a half inch optical device can be fitted in the front just below the start button,you just need to push out one of the blanks to correspond with where you want it.Mine sits in the one above the X11 logo.This is a excellent case and i can say that having just built a pc using the Vantage gaming case,I upgraded the graphics card in my old case from a nvidia gt 8500 to a gtx 560 ti direct cu only that case had no fans in it at all and with the new card getting very hot and the metal pc case it's self getting to hot to touch and the paint starting to peel i thought the Vantage gaming case would be ideal and so it proved it has more than enough air circulation going on to keep my card nice and cool and the neon blue lights look good too and you get a small bag of different size screws which is always handy.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Mar 2012 11:45:16 BDT
Paul T. says:
Thank you so much Sully!!!. I just start to build my desktop PC and I hope this one will be ok. Thanks again!!!!!

Posted on 24 Jul 2012 13:26:41 BDT
Hatim Ali says:
does it come with any sata cables?

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Jul 2012 10:42:56 BDT
Sully says:
No sata cables come with the case just a bag of screws
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  21 Mar 2012
Latest post:  25 Jul 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions