The Herbal for Mother and Child starts with the health of the mother, covering preconception, pregnancy and birth, and then focuses on herbal healthcare for newborns, young babies and children. It also explains how herbal medicine works and shows you how to prepare the herbs and start up your own herb garden. Topics include:
• Fertility and preconception
• Pregnancy – from early days to late stages
• Childbirth – how herbal medicines can help
• Post-natal care
• Immune-boosting remedies
• Home remedies for common childhood illnesses
• First aid
• Women's healthcare
• Herbal medicine for emotional healthcare
• Dealing with fatigue
A thorough and authoritative guide from the most popular herbalist working today.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Anne McIntyre is a highly successful author and a renowned herbalist with her own busy practice in Bristol.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.