From the Back Cover
12 GREAT WALKING TOURS THROUGH THE CITY′S MOST VIBRANT AND HISTORIC NEIGHBORHOODS
Follow Frommer′s for an up–close, personal look at New York City. Discover its ethnic restaurants, literary bars, art galleries, and wildly diverse residents and architecture.
LET FROMMER′S TAKE YOU TO:
- The sights and sounds of Chinatown, with a stop for Manhattan′s best dim sum.
- Chelsea′s art scene and West Village literary haunts.
- The tony Upper East Side, lined with mansions constructed by New York′s wealthiest, most influential families.
- The energy and history of revitalized Harlem.
- Lower Manhattan where the city′s history began and newest development continues, at Ground Zero.
With easy–to–use directions and maps and the best places to take a break along the way.
Great trips begin at frommers.com
About the Author
is a native New Yorker (born and raised in Virginia, but that was a geographic anomaly). When not walking around Manhattan, Ethan enjoys being cheap and irreverent. His other Frommer s guides are NYC Free & Dirt Cheap
and the Irreverent Guide to Manhattan.