Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Why don't you just wait a few weeks and get it half price?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Feb 2014 18:19:53 GMT
N says:
This is a very short glorified demo, the amount of people trading this in after a week is going to sky rocket, and the price on this is going to crash , it's going to be £14.99 after a few weeks on all platforms as that is the price most sensible people are waiting for before they get this.

Posted on 25 Feb 2014 18:44:22 GMT
Michael says:
It's not as short as you think it takes 6-8 hours to complete every thing on this title which is longer than most full price games (COD, Battlefield 4 well most FPS single player) i get it you don't like this game but you are pre judging this based of a speed run article of the main story quest besides £23 on shopto for a game that's nearly 8 hours and has dlc for the phantom pain to unlock as well as dlc being made for this game on the way is quite a good deal, I'd rather spend £23 on this than £45 on game that has no single player only multiplayer which you have to get a Xbox live gold membership to play" cough" titanfall

Posted on 26 Feb 2014 05:54:48 GMT
Last edited by the author on 26 Feb 2014 05:55:55 GMT
Swinster says:
And the site who said this is named Game Informer! Should be called Mis-Informer, they turned this into a sensation for people who never think twice about anything and even after another 30+ journalists have gotten there hands on the game, stating ''game informer was wrong'' and ''I've played the game for 4 hours and only done 8% of it''- you still won't drop it, did that sensational head line(Ground Zeroes Only 2 Hours Long) just infect your soul? Now you won't let go. You've been taken for a ride, and they did it to get you to click their page and earn that AD money, and your still going on about it.
I'm worried for the future of gaming, if this is how easy it is for vampiric journalists to damage the sales for a game, all in the name of AD revenue, then the future for games is bleak indeed.

Posted on 26 Feb 2014 11:44:01 GMT
Mr M Slater says:
23.99 on Zavvi if anyone wants it cheaper.

Posted on 26 Feb 2014 11:47:06 GMT
Last edited by the author on 26 Feb 2014 11:47:23 GMT
I posted in another thread (some other dude actually posted this last night).

But you can get it under £20 (£19.75) here: http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/VideoGamesknsehubh4n/

Use code: CELEBRATE to get FREE delivery too

Posted on 26 Feb 2014 19:08:37 GMT
Michael says:
It's your choice where to get this game but please Check the reviews for Gameseek before pre ordering anything they seem to me to be untrustworthy, they have an alarming amount of bad customer reviews there are cases of sending opened games, sending the wrong games, slow delivery, taking your money straight away, and bad customer service, (from personal experience being a long term shopto customer and silver member) the best place to get this game from if your a silver Member or Gold Member is Shopto.net (a better known site and has a great reputation for excellent price and service) they have early or day 1 delivery, they show you a picture of your pre order prior to sending it, you can get it for only £22.96 less if your a gold member, it may be £3 more at shopto than Gameseek (or less for Gold) but they can always be trusted and have amazing customer service until amazon lowers their price to better shopto I'd get it there, it's £23.86 for non shopto members or you can throw the dice and take a chance with Gameseek i decided not to get it from here due to customer reviews i for one want piece of mind when ordering online hope this helps happy gaming everyone.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Mar 2014 14:12:27 GMT
Hugo says:
It won't go lower than £20 on Next gen, not even angry birds is going for £14.99, BTW, a game is only as short as you want it to be, from what i have heard, it has over 8 hrs of missions with the extras & side missions, not to mention every mission can have loads of different ways to go through it.

Posted on 17 Mar 2014 19:55:36 GMT
SwordSwingin says:
It's not really aimed at casual gamers its aimed at MGS fans, people who buy it thinking its an epic 40 hour story full of full price content deserve to be burnt for many reasons. If people don't want to buy it then don't.. Leave it for who its aimed at, the fans who want to see the new mechanics and have fun with it in the run up to phantom pain.

Posted on 16 Apr 2014 09:41:18 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Apr 2014 09:44:47 BDT
Whats with the stupid prices its selling for second hand on ebay over £20 they must be all morons but keep bidding till its over £20 LMAO cheapest ive seen it sell for was around £17.50 but thats rare event.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  25 Feb 2014
Latest post:  16 Apr 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) by Konami Digital Entertainment BV (PlayStation 4)
3.7 out of 5 stars (339)