How does this and army of two compare to COD4????????

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Mar 2008 17:12:40 GMT
L. Armah says:
Hi there people

Ive played Vegas 1 and loved it,i also played COD4,halo 3,graw2 and now I'm thinking of buying vegas2 and maybe army of two which looks pretty good too.if someone can tell me how these two games perform off/online then that would be great.Alan

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Mar 2008 17:28:07 GMT
A Clark says:
COD4 is the superior game in all departments. However, that said I like RSV2 with its considered cross of stealth and action. Online is good and the 'borrowed' rank system from COD4 adds a great replay incentive. Worth picking up for 30 and definitely a rental possibility.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Mar 2008 16:28:00 GMT
Last edited by the author on 28 Mar 2008 16:29:01 GMT
Hi Alan, here really isn't much point comparing the these games to COD4 it is in a league of it own really especially on line (but I actually prefer GRAW2 but thats just me), but thats not to say you should not invest in Army of 2 or RB6 Vegas 2 especially if you like the first RB6 game. Army of 2 is a great game I would liken it more to GEARS OF WAR than COD4, and if you try to play R6 Vegas 2 like you play COD4 you wont last very long, like A Clark says its much more stealthy. So if I where you I wouldnt trade COD4 in for either games, but I would buy them both to play along side COD4, which one? its up to you? I would just say Vegas 2 is great but not much different from Vegas 1 and Army 2 is great fun but very very short!
Hope this helps?

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Mar 2008 09:36:58 GMT
L. Armah says:
Yeah cheers thats been a great help,army of 2 sounds rite up my street to as i loved gears of war tho i failed to kill raam at the end.thanks guy u'v both been a huge help.Alan

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Apr 2008 13:07:31 BDT
No probs Alan I struggled to take Raam out too if ever you need any help on CO-OP to finish it let me know UnluckyBauer007 (Gamertag & PS3 ID)

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Apr 2008 14:39:11 BDT
Last edited by the author on 8 Apr 2008 14:55:45 BDT
L. Armah says:
I'll be sure to do that mate,my gamertag is alsh666 but i wont be online till 10th april cos my last 360 died from rrod 6 months ago,i'll be playing COD4.army of two,project gotham4 and forza 2 till i buy more games,I look 4ward to a co-op game....n killin every terrorist in sight :-) I cant w8.Alan

P.S you sent me a message on xbox live but i cant reply till i upgrade to gold.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Apr 2008 21:55:27 BDT
i have recently bought vegas 2 and i find it similar to ghost recon.i thought ghost recon was great and vegas two is not disappointing either.i think the publishers have there own style of gameplay and one of my favourite publishers is activision.i can remember them on the old atari 2600 from the eighties.i think you should stick with cod4 as i have cod3 and although i dont play it much now i think its the best shooter i have played yet
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  25 Mar 2008
Latest post:  25 Apr 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (Xbox 360) by Ubisoft (Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (79)