How long does it take to charge these headphones?
asked by Charles on 24 Feb 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I sent these back a while ago but it's no more than 3 or 4 hours.
Andy Gibbs answered on 24 Feb 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hello you would probably find that the headphones are charged with 2-3 hours hope this helps.
Paul John Healy answered on 24 Feb 2014

A
I find around 1 -2 hrs to charge; note you have to charge the battery in the headphone, Paranoid I did buy a spare battery but only carry it with me if I am using the Zik's for more than 4hrs in one hit and Parrot do supply a cable connection to your music source which will get you out of trouble. But realistically I only run out of power if I have forgotten to charge them up the night before. If you need a set of noise cancellation headphones for "life on the go" then these are the best I have come across and the only slight positive annoyance is I do get stopped and asked what are they.

Or put it this way if I lost or broke these I would have no hesitation buying another pair of Parrot Zik's.
supercarrambler answered on 24 Feb 2014

A
It depends how much charge is remaining. From empty it can be as long as 3 hours. After a day's use around two hours is more normal for me. I did buy a spare battery though so that I don't get caught out on a really heavy use day.
Mark Beckett answered on 24 Feb 2014

A
A couple of hours gives a good charge. But I've never totally drained the battery.
A M. answered on 24 Feb 2014

A
2-3 hours. The batteries last 6-7 hours (noise cancellation uses more power). I find it best to have a second battery. You can find thebatteries on ebay quite cheaply, rather than paying a high price for the Parrot-branded ones.
Mr C. answered on 24 Feb 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›