Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > The Sims 2 (PC CD) forum

does sims 2 run on vista

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Dec 2007 22:48:05 GMT
bl says:
Does anyone know if sims 2 will run on Vista

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Dec 2007 11:44:57 GMT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Dec 2007 03:12:12 GMT
yes it will on your desktop right click the icon for sims 2 and click properties click on compatability tab and select windows xp click ok and that should sort it!same for expansion packs hope that helps

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jan 2008 15:26:01 GMT
skybatwig says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Feb 2008 09:21:09 GMT
yes it does i bought a new laptop last year and it works fine on that

In reply to an earlier post on 31 May 2008 11:49:27 BDT
Andrew says:
Yes it does

Go to the Sims 2 website and you can get an update (patch) for the Sims 2 which will make it compatible and it will give you more stuff

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Aug 2008 11:13:01 BDT
How come my PC (which is brand new and meets all the systems requirements) won't let this game work then! I just assumed it was Vista which was stopping it from working.... and now you're all stating that it works fine!

I can play it... but I can't creat my own caracters or go to any of the public areas.... it's so frustrating having to play with the caracters which are available with the game!!

Anyone else have this problem? Any advice??

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Oct 2008 12:31:21 GMT
Rebecca says:
you should have a look on the sims 2 official site, they have a technical help forum.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Sims 2 (PC CD) forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  12 Dec 2007
Latest post:  30 Oct 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Sims 2 (PC CD)
The Sims 2 (PC CD) by Electronic Arts (Windows 2000 / 98 / Me / NT / XP)
4.2 out of 5 stars (458)