Customer Discussions > Xbox 360 Arcade Console forum

does amazon gives a warrantee on Xbox?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Jan 2010 09:51:10 GMT
frappy says:
Xbox 360 Arcade Console
Does anybody know if amazon gives a warrantee like other shops or if the 3 years warrantee from microsoft is valid when purchasing this item?

Posted on 3 Feb 2010 16:47:16 GMT
A. Harper says:
You get a one year warranty but if you get the error messqage or RROD (3 red lights) you get the 3 year warranty.

Posted on 30 Mar 2010 15:38:33 BDT
MBd says:
I have had my Xbox £60 since Christmas. The console is quite loud and has frozen twice while playing already. Should I be worried? Is this a indication that my console could cause future problem soon?

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Apr 2010 18:30:21 BDT
R. Wells says:
yes ring up microsoft support and keep pressing 0 until you get someone to talk to, tell them you have the ring of death because this is what the freezing is due to and you will end up with it soon. When they tell you to unplug the console always say that it still shows the red lights and they will repair it for you.
better to get it done now before your warranty runs out, unlike me :(

Posted on 5 Jun 2010 09:23:34 BDT
G. McTaggart says:
My console has locked up a couple of times, but this happens with the 360, does not mean its a sign of failure. My 1st 360 which was a no hdmi I bought in Oct 2006 made so much noise and generated so much heat. That would freeze maybe two/three times per week. It lasted 3 and a half years before it got the E74 error. Xclamped it and it last another month. Now dead. My new jasper has frozen a couple of times in the last 7 months, dont think its something to worry about.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  7 Jan 2010
Latest post:  5 Jun 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 Arcade Console
Xbox 360 Arcade Console by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (75)