Customer Discussions > Final Fantasy XIV Online (PS3) forum

do you pay monthly?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Jan 2011 11:43:23 GMT
how much?

Posted on 13 Jan 2011 08:44:49 GMT
TheKingpin says:
i believe this game will be 8.99 a month upon release though this game wont be released the date they have advertised as im sure i read somewhere it was postponed indefinitely for ps3? if i can find a link ill post it

Posted on 13 Jan 2011 18:26:57 GMT
There are a few problems with this game even on PC The release date has been put back for the PS3 release at present no-one is paying any fees for playing this game,Sqare Enix have been good enough to admit it isnt finished and is letting players play it for free untill further notice,other MMo companies should take note!!! the EA Warhammer fiasco for example!!!

Posted on 12 May 2011 21:04:10 BDT
Mafinha says:
I honestly don't understand why you should pay monthly for a game you already paid for. I mean, you pay for the game (to buy it), the Ps3 or PC and the internet connection and you still have to pay monthly to play?
And what do they mean they're "letting us play for free"? If you actually purchase the game that's not playing for free!

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Jul 2011 10:35:03 BDT
Last edited by the author on 7 Jul 2011 10:37:03 BDT
C. Norell says:
How about you go and visit a game studio where online games are made, take a good look on their papers of who shall be payed every single month, its from the Janitor to the toilett paper, Electrical bills and the rent of the place they are at, licenses to coffie mugs..you get the idea

You pay a monthly fee since it cost alot to have the servers running, and the staff that maintan the servers and updating the game, should be paid..month to month

By just buying the game once wont cover the cost if they run it online for 4 years
And YOUR internet bill do not benefit the game companies whatsoever..thats like thinking "Why should i pay so much for a car when the gasoline is so expensive"...logic dude, logic

Posted on 16 Jul 2013 11:09:42 BDT
Rhys says:
By know you all know the release date is August 27th 2013 yeah?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  5 Jan 2011
Latest post:  16 Jul 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Final Fantasy XIV Online (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIV Online (PS3) by Square Enix (PlayStation 3)
3.0 out of 5 stars   (2)