on 18 November 2013
These are very good, fit the E-M5 well and can also fit the E-M1 (The E-M1 screen is just marginally larger). There is however a small problem: when I looked at the screen, it looked a bit dirty so I cleaned it before application. This created a electro-static surface that attracted dust & fluff. Once dust and fluff are present, the screen is ruined as you won't be able to get them off, and they will leave bubbles on the screen. Had to buy another set to avoid the problem, so I consider the first time round was just for the experience :)
Once you've got it on without dust or fluff underneath, it looks very nice & professional, as if it's not there.
on 26 February 2014
... and has saved my screen from cracking at least once. Had to change the protector after it got punctured by something sharp in my bag, but despite my fears, when I removed it, the screen itself was untouched. Not even a scratch.
on 19 March 2014
Well this was the easiest screen protector I have ever applied, no air bubbles
and on first time.
I recommend it to anyone who is looking screen protection for their new OMD E-M5.
on 15 January 2014
Easy to apply, no air bubble trouble. Very robust, can't imagine having to even replace the first one used with the second in pack.
on 1 September 2012
It is worth opening the packet carefully as it is easy to tear and the packet is handy to keep the second guard clean until it is needed.

Applying the screen protector is straightforward. If you remove the lens and grip, put the body cap on and place the camera facing down on a firm surface you can place the protector over the screen accurately following the instructions provided.

The protector was a fraction too small to over the whole screen but it was less than one mm out so not significant.

This screen protector is clear and does not impact the view of the screen. It picks up finger marks easily but they are also easy to remove with a microfiber cloth.

Works well with no bubbles; a little expensive hence it drops one star.
on 5 August 2013
Infamously hard to apply - screen protectors do a valuable job so finding some that work is a boon. I'd recommend these.
on 7 May 2015
If you get one spec of dust on them, that's it, no means of getting it off. One I used for a different camera went on first time and you couldn't tell it was on, they were cheaper and came in a pack of 6 - but they were a different brand and not available for the E-M5. Maybe I'm being picky, it's just a sheet of cheap sticky plastic. Wasted two, the third one is passable I suppose.
on 8 October 2013
A bit confusing as package shows for i phone but actual protector does show marked OMD.

goes on well no bubbles and looks good, not been tested for protection yet and hopefully will never be!
on 20 March 2015
I failed to stick any of the 5 (or 6) sheets on the screen. Every time I ended with a marble-like texture, which clashed with the image. Don't buy this item.
on 14 November 2014
How much can you say about a screen guard? It fits, seems robust, application is fuss free, reasonable price, arrived quickly. There, that's my 20➕ words.