Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
vote
Yes indeedy - all cables are included. It can be plugged a) Into the mains to get the amplifier working and b) into the TV aerial plug. I use it to get Freeview on the TV in my kitchen in North London and it works fine. You sometimes have to rotate it round slightly or raise it a bit (I've got mine perched on a tall wide candle...)
14 Sep 2014 by Mr. D. C. Lee
vote
You can get freeview. Never tried HD channels, just standard. You need a bit of patients too, you can get all channels eventually by setting aerial in a precise position and not move again.
22 Dec 2014 by mikey
vote
Not small but not too big and I recommend this Aerial its the best plug-in aerial that I have ever bought.
3 Feb 2015 by Linda Thorpe
votes
cable was only about a metre long, however the unit was returned as it did not suit an aeriel booster.
24 Mar 2014 by lord TDW Olliffe
votes
It doesn't seem to matter, we have taken it off but but noticed no difference either way. It is only a protective cover, like you get on the front of a phone.
21 Oct 2014 by V. M. Ward
votes
That one its the best ever it have radio and HD chanel It's the best one amazing item
3 Jan 2015 by Amazon Customer
votes
Its works fine for me Carol, also used in my bedroom with double glazing. Its like an outdoor ariel inside! Great product IMHO.
6 Sep 2014 by Gruf
votes
It is 230-240 volts which is dropped down to 12v dc 100ma
17 Jul 2014 by Mr. W. Turner
votes
Yes, it does and it does not have a USB connection.
29 Aug 2014 by Mr. N. K. Johns
votes
This is not able to mount on wall that i can see
31 Mar 2015 by linda gamble
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers